1964 Mustang Wiring
A wiring loom connects all of the electrical components in a Mustang. The wiring loom in a classic Mustang might not be compatible with modern electrical and electronic components. One of the major components in your Mustang’s wiring system is the alternator. If the wiring to and from the alternator is damaged from weather, or in most cases due to rats or mice who’ve chewed the wiring while your car was sitting idle, the alternator might not work as it should. CJ Pony Parts stocks every part related to 1964 Mustang electrical and wiring, including full wiring kits, modern electrical components and high capacity wires.
- Air Conditioner Wiring
- Alternator & Generator Wiring
- Clips, Retainers & Grommets
- Console Wiring
- Distributor Lead Wiring
- Door Light
- EFI Engine & Injector Harnesses
- Electrical Hardware
- Fog Light Wiring
- Gauge Feed Wiring
- Headlight Wiring
- Instrument Cluster Wiring
- Misc. Wiring
- Neutral Safety Switch Wiring
- Oil Pressure Lead Wiring
- Rally Pac & Tachometer Wiring
- Taillight Wiring
- Underdash Wiring
- Windshield Washer Pump & Wiper Wiring
- Wiring Kits
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$614.99
Regular Price: $93.99
Special Price: $75.19
Regular Price: $50.99
Special Price: $40.79
Regular Price: $47.99
Special Price: $35.99
Regular Price: $118.99
Special Price: $107.09
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $63.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$679.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$74.99
Regular Price: $32.99
Special Price: $24.74
Regular Price: $31.99
Special Price: $25.59
1964.5 Electrical & Wiring
Benefits of Upgrading Your Mustang’s Wiring System
If you have plans to upgrade electrical devices in your car, you should check the specifications of the wiring before installation. The 1964 Mustang electrical wiring might not be able to withstand the additional loads, and could be destroyed if there’s an electrical surge. Upgrading the fuse box is a good idea if you plan to add more electrical devices in your car.
New wiring allows you to:
• Get better quality. Modern electrical components and wiring for 1964 Mustangs are built to certain quality requirements and safety standards.
• Add latest gadgets. With electrical and wiring sorted out, you can add the latest gadgets, entertainment systems, and satellite navigation to your Mustang.
• Handle additional loads. With the latest high specification setup, you can add more devices later on without again having to replace your Mustang’s wiring. New components can handle additional loads if required, unlike the old wiring harness and electrical system.
Right Parts at Affordable Prices
CJ Pony Parts caters to all Mustang owners with different model year cars. If you need 1964 Mustang wiring for your old pony, CJ Pony Parts is the place to find the right parts at reasonable prices.
Our extensive inventory includes Mustang wiring harness parts from renowned brands like American Autowire and Painless Performance. Wiring looms come in kits that are easy to install.
If you have any questions about Mustang electrical fixtures, our experts will be happy to guide you. Also, our sales team can assist you with purchasing. Don’t forget that CJ Pony Parts offers fast shipping with no minimum purchase!
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, or 1973 for additional options.