1964 Mustang Transmission
A 1964 Mustang transmission is a mechanical device in an automobile. Your transmission uses a set of gears to transfer torque, often changing it and transmitting it to an axle. Your engine produces peak power at a certain speed. A transmission spreads the available torque over a wide rev range. Your car’s transmission is a complicated set of shafts and gears installed in a specific order. It’s connected to a driveshaft, which connects it to a differential on the Mustang’s rear axle. The installation of a Mustang transmission might seem like major job, but with components from CJ Pony Parts, and access to the right tools, you can do it. Visit CJ Pony Parts for more information on transmissions and parts to help you carry out a 1964 Mustang transmission swap.
- AOD Conversion Kits
- Automatic Transmission Assemblies
- Backup & Neutral Safety Switches
- Cable & Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kits
- Clutch Cables
- Clutch Kit
- Clutch Pedals
- Clutch Release Levers
- Driveshafts, Slip Yokes & U-Joints
- Equalizer Bars
- Flywheels & Flexplates
- Kick Down Cables
- Manual Transmissions
- Speedometer Cables
- Speedometer Gears
- T-5 Conversion Kits
- Torque Converters
- Transmission Cooler Lines
- Transmission Crossmembers & Mounts
- Transmission Dipstick & Tubes
- Transmission Hardware
- Transmission Inspection Plates
- Transmission Oil Pans
- Transmission Vacuum Lines & Modulators
- Valve Bodies & Kits
CJ's Low Price:$48.95
CJ's Low Price:$47.97
CJ's Low Price:$159.99
CJ's Low Price:$259.00
CJ's Low Price:$204.51
CJ's Low Price:$47.99
CJ's Low Price:$364.75
CJ's Low Price:$38.95
CJ's Low Price:$103.99
CJ's Low Price:$106.99
Manual or Automatic?A 1964 Mustang came with either a manual or an automatic transmission. Classic Mustang transmissions were either 3-speed or 4-speed. Back in the 1960’s these transmissions were great, but today a stock Mustang transmission would feel outdated and clunky.
If you plan to upgrade the engine in your Mustang, the old transmission will not be able to handle the increased torque. CJ Pony Parts offers you a wide selection of 1964 Mustang transmission options to choose from!
Choose from parts like clutch plates, transmission cooling lines, shifter and shift knobs and driveshafts. We also offer racing transmissions and the special parts associated with them.
Trusted Brands Under One RoofYou can find all the Mustang parts you need under one roof. CJ Pony Parts offers parts from all the best aftermarket brands, including Ford Racing, Scott Drake and Hurst. Plus:
• Order online. Check out our extensive online catalog for Mustang transmissions. Browse through a variety of top quality Mustang brands on our website.
• Amazing prices and offers. At CJ Pony Parts, you’ll find Mustang transmission parts at the most amazing prices. Shipping is free on all orders using standard ground shipping!
Visit CJ Pony Parts today for the best deals on 1964 Mustang transmissions and other drivetrain components. Get in touch with our sales team for further assistance. For addressing your technical queries, contact our team of experts – they know everything about Mustang parts, upgrades and modifications.