Dynacorn Full Quarter Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for 1969 Mustang Fastbacks.Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out quarter panel. Upgrade to Dynacorn's full quarter panel, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
Dynacorn's full quarter panels cover the same area as the original quarter panels. They extend from inside the door jamb and wrap around the back. The quarter panel goes over the top body line to the base of the roof and includes the side trunk drain channel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review