1986 Mustang Floor Mats
You’ve spent a lot of time and money getting your Mustang into the best shape possible — protect its interior with a set of high-quality floor mats. 1986 Mustang owners can shop our online store for great deals on products by ACC Carpets, Lloyd’s Mats and more. All purchases qualify for free ground shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States — all the more reason to save yourself the trip to your dealer and order online instead. For more than 30 years, CJ Pony Parts has been providing the parts and accessories Mustang drivers want at a price that’s right for all budgets. When it’s time to upgrade the floor mats in your favorite ride, shop online and save big today.
1986 Floor Mats
Carpet Cleaning TipsInvesting in set of heavy-duty floor mats is one of the best things you can do to protect your vehicle’s interior. Here are a few tips to keep the inside of your ride looking its best for years to come:
• Vacuum floors first to pick up any loose debris — if you don’t, you’ll only be pressing dirt and grease back into the fibers of your carpet.
• Don’t let carpets sit wet for too long. Use dry cleaning methods or quickly suck up any soapy water using a wet-dry vac to prevent mold from developing.
• Use a small amount of paint thinner to clear grease stains — a liquid and vinegar solution can be used to get rid of road salt.
• Refresh faded synthetic carpeting with a mixture of ammonia and water — just be sure not to use this technique on wool or other natural fabrics.
• Always test a small spot of carpeting before using a new product.
Remember, it’s always easier to replace floor mats than to tear out a section of carpeting that’s soiled or molding. Investing in good quality mats is worth it in the long run if you care about protecting the interior of your Mustang.