2004 Mustang Engine
A car’s engine is like its heart, lungs and brain combined into one. When everything works together, the result is a powerful, clean-running machine. If your 2004 Mustang’s engine needs a replacement part to help it perform its best, CJ Pony Parts is here to help. Our selection of low-priced 2004 Mustang engine parts and accessories includes a huge selection of parts for performance and restorative applications. Building a new block for your latest project? You can start at the oil pan and work up. From crankshafts, connecting rods and fuel pumps to motor mounts, oil pans and air filters, CJ Pony Parts has a comprehensive selection and all of the hardware necessary to put it together.
- Air Cleaners & Filters
- Alternators & Generators
- Camshafts, Rocker Arms & Valve Train
- Cold Air Intakes
- Computers & Programmers
- Crankshafts & Dampers
- Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
- Cylinder Heads
- Engine Bay Dress-Up
- Engine Brackets & Pulleys
- Engine Gaskets
- Engine Hardware
- Fuel Injectors & Mass Air Meters
- Fuel Lines
- Fuel Pumps & Filters
- Fuel Tank Area
- Ignition System
- Intake Manifolds
- Motor Mounts
- Oil System
- Sensors, Senders & Electrical Motors
- Starters & Starter Solenoids
- Superchargers & Nitrous Oxide Kits
- Throttle Body & Accessories
- Throttle Parts & Accelerator Pedals
- Valve Cover Area
- Windshield Washer Systems
CJ's Low Price:$294.99
CJ's Low Price:$74.99
CJ's Low Price:$203.95
CJ's Low Price:$179.99
CJ's Low Price:$4.99
CJ's Low Price:$14.99
2004 Mustang EngineIf the engine in your 2004 Mustang is in need of repair, or if you are ready to take your car’s performance to the next level, you’ll want to explore some of these options available from the CJ Pony Parts catalog:
• Crate engines and cylinder blocks: Why spend the time rebuilding your 2004 Mustang’s engine when you can have a brand-new expertly tuned Ford Racing engine delivered right to your door at an amazing price? CJ Pony Parts offers over 25 engine blocks and assemblies that will have you out of the garage and on the road in a matter of hours.
• Intake manifolds: Unlock huge horsepower gains by bringing more air into your engine using a performance intake manifold. Options from Ford Racing, BBK and Edelbrock offer street-legal performance in a tried-and-true package.
• Camshafts, rocker arms and valve train: Improve your 2004 Mustang engine’s high or low RPM performance by upgrading to a high-performance camshaft and valve train. CJ Pony Parts carries the valve springs, pushrods and roller rockers you’ll need to make your engine reliable as well as powerful.
• Superchargers and nitrous oxide kits: Experience immense increases in horsepower and torque when you bolt on a supercharger from Vortech or Procharger. Forced induction can deliver power gains of over 25 percent, much more when combined with the right engine management software. Nitrous oxide kits are the perfect solution for the track, delivering an instantaneous horsepower boost when every second matters.
• Cold air intakes: Possibly the best value to increase your 2004 Mustang engine’s power, fuel economy and throttle response, cold air intakes we offer typically take about an hour to install.
At CJ Pony Parts, shipping is free and parts in stock ship out the same day when we receive your order before 5 PM EST.