aFe Magnum FLOW Pro DRY S Replacement Filter for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 Toyota Tundra with a 4.6L, 4.7L or 5.7L Engine.
If you're looking for a way to improve the performance of your 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra, you should definitely check out this aFe OE-style replacement filter. Made out of 100% polyurethane on all four sides, it will outflow your stock air filter by up to 29%!
Features & Benefits:
- High-Flow, Non-Oiled OE-Style Replacement Filter with Exceptional Strength
- Outflows Stock Filter by Up to 29%
- Helps Improve Horsepower and Torque by Providing Maximum Airflow and Filtration
- Made from 100% Polyurethane on All Four Sides
- Filter Always Goes Back to Its Original Form Thanks to the Soft Urethane Construction
- Rounded Pleat Design Allows for More Useable Filter Surface Area
- Pliable Sealing Surface Will Conform to Uneven Filter Housing
- Has Open, Evenly Spaced Pleats for Better Dust-Holding Capability and for Longer Service Cycle
- Integrated Urethane Bump Seal Ensures a Tight Seal for the Life of the Filter
- Does Not Need Gaskets or Sealants
- Progressive Layering of Media Allows the Filter to Flow at a High Level Even When It's Dirty
- Washable and Reusable for Multiple Cleaning Cycles
- For 2007-2013 Toyota Tundras with a 4.6L, 4.7L or 5.7L Engine
This aFe 31-10146 Magnum FLOW Pro DRY S Replacement Filter is a high-flow, non-oiled OE-style replacement filter that offers exceptional strength, a more useable filter surface area and a pliable sealing surface that will conform to uneven filter housing. It's open and evenly spaced pleats allows for better dust-holding capability and a longer service cycle. It's made out of 100% polyurethane on all four sides and will always go back to its original form because of this soft urethane construction, so you never have to worry about compressing the bump seal. And, thanks to its rounded pleat design, it has more usable surface area than most other air filters on the market. Plus, the progressive layering of media means it will allow the filter to flow at a high level, even when it's dirty!
It also has an integrated urethane bump seal that ensures a tight seal for the entire life of the filter, and you won't need to worry about getting any gaskets or sealants for it either.
After you install this new air filter, you'll enjoy a better performing truck. It will help improve horsepower and torque because it provides maximum airflow and filtration. It's open and evenly spaced pleats mean it will hold dust better and will have a longer service cycle. Even better? The filter is washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles!
Order an aFe 31-10146 Magnum FLOW Pro DRY S Replacement Filter for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 or 2013 Toyota Tundra with a 4.6L, 4.7L or 5.7L Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$425.00
CJ's Low Price:$57.99