aFe Magnum FORCE Pro 5R Stage 2 Si Intake System for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Toyota Tundras with a 5.7L Engine.
One of the best ways to increase horsepower and torque in your 2007-2015 Toyota Tundra is with an upgraded intake system. This aFe Stage 2 Si Intake System is just what you need for an easy and hassle-free way to increase engine performance and improve throttle response!
Features & Benefits:
- Helps Increase Horsepower and Torque (Tests Resulted in an Increase in 19 Horsepower and 27 lbs. x ft. Torque)
- Outflows Factory Intake by Up to 50%
- Fully Enclosed in a Rotomolded Plastic Housing
- Housing Has an Auxiliary Inlet Duct for Increased Air Volume
- Black Powder-Coated Cover Gives Ready Access to the Filter for Servicing and Keeps Warm Engine Air Out and Allows Cooler Air In
- Has a Heat-Insulating Rotomolded Dyno-Tuned Plastic Intake Tube That Replaces the Stock Intake Tract
- Intake Tube is Engineered and Dyno-Tested for Maximum Airflow and Velocity for Increased Performance and Improved Throttle Response
- Has a 360-Degree Radial Flow Pro 5R Performance 5-1/2" Washable and Reusable Filter Constructed With 100% Polyurethane
- Air Filter has a Long Life Span and Many Cleaning Cycles and is Made of 5-Layer Progressive Oiled Cotton Gauze
- Air Filter Improves Airflow, Increases Horsepower and Torque and Provides 98% Efficiency
- All Emissions Components and Bracket Locations are Used for a Hassle-Free Installation Using All Factory Locations
- All Mounting Hardware for Installation is Included
This aFe 54-81174 Magnum FORCE Pro 5R Stage 2 Si Intake System will help increase horsepower and torque. As a matter of fact, the intake tube has been Dyno-tested* and resulted in 19 horsepower and 27 lbs. x ft torque, and this new intake system will outflow your factory intake by up to 50%! The system comes fully enclosed in a rotomolded plastic housing that has an auxiliary inlet duct for increased air volume. It also has a black powder-coated cover that will give you easy access to the filter when you're ready to service it, and it also helps keep warm engine air out and allows cooler air to come in.
This intake system also comes with a heat-insulating rotomolded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs the increased airflow with improved volumetric efficiency, which gives you maximum performance and an improvement in throttle response. But one of the best parts about this intake system is the air filter. It's 5-1/2" and made out of 100% polyurethane for a long life span and many cleaning cycles. The filter is washable and reusable and is constructed with 100% polyurethane. It's made out of 5-layer progressive oiled cotton gauze and will improve airflow, increase horsepower and torque and provide 98% efficiency.
When you order this aFe intake system, you'll get all of the mounting hardware you need to install it, and all emissions components and bracket locations are used. This will make the installation process much easier and less stressful for you. Soon enough, you'll be enjoying a better performing Tundra with increased horsepower and torque!
*Dyno results are from a V8-5.7L.
Order an aFe 54-81174 Magnum FORCE Pro 5R Stage 2 Si Intake System for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 or 2015 Toyota Tundra with a 5.7L Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Tundra PartsMore Engine
This product will fit the following Tundra years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$76.00
This kit features a fully enclosed rotomolded plastic housing with an auxiliary air and lift for increased air volume. A heat insulating dynotube air intake tube and a massive 5.5 inch pro 5R oiled filtered. All necessary mounting hardware, cup wares and clamps are included making installation quick and easy. This aFe intake system along with other parts for your Toyota Tundra can be found at cjponyparts.com.