aFe Magnum FORCE Pro DRY S Stage 2 Si Intake System with a Black Powder-Coated Top for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Toyota Tundras with a 5.7L Engine.
Sometimes, all you need to boost engine performance and horsepower is a new intake system. This aFe intake system will give you the engine performance boost you want in an attractive rotomolded plastic housing with a black powder-coated top!
Features & Benefits:
- Outflows Factory Intake By Up to 50%
- Fully Enclosed in a Rotomolded Plastic Housing
- Housing Has an Auxiliary Inlet Duct for Increased Air Volume for Improved Throttle Response and Increased Performance
- Features a Black Powder-Coated Cover that Gives Easy Access to the Filter and Keeps Warm Air Out and Brings Cold Air In
- Has a Heat-Insulating Rotomolded Plastic Tube that Directs Increased Air Flow with Improved Volumetric Efficiency (Replaces the Stock Intake Tract)
- Intake Tube Engineered and Dyno-Tested* for Maximum Airflow and Velocity for Enhanced Performance (Testing Resulted in 19HP and 27 Lbs. x Ft. Torque)
- Has a Washable, Reusable 3-Layer Progressive, Non-Oiled 5-1/2" Air Filter Constructed with 100% Polyurethane for a Long Life Span and Multiple Cleaning Cycles
- Air Filter is 99.2% Efficient for Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Installation is Hassle-Free: Uses All Factory Mounting Locations, Emission Components and Bracket Locations
- All Hardware Needed for Installation is Included
This aFe 51-81174 Magnum FORCE Pro DRY S Stage 2 Si Intake System with a Black Powder-Coated Top will outflow your factory intake by as much as 50%! It comes in a fully enclosed rotomolded plastic housing that has an attractive black powder-coated top. The housing features an auxiliary inlet duct for increased air volume that will result in an improvement in throttle response and an increase in performance. Not only that, the cover will give you easy access to the filter and it helps keep warm air out of your engine compartment while drawing cooler air in. The heat-insulated rotomolded plastic tube directs increased airflow while improving volumetric efficiency, and it was engineered and Dyno-tested for maximum airflow and velocity to enhance and improve performance.
The best part about this entire intake system is the air filter. The filter is 5-1/2" and is washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles. It's a 3-layer progressive, non-oiled filter constructed out of 100% polyurethane, which means you can expect this filter to last quite awhile. It's 99.2% efficient for increased horsepower and torque too!
Installation will be relatively simple and hassle-free thanks to the fact that all of the mounting hardware you'll need is included. This new intake system will use all of your factory mounting locations, emission components and bracket locations too.
*Dyno results are from a V8-5.7L.
Order an aFe 51-81174 Magnum FORCE Pro DRY S Stage 2 Si Intake System with a Black Powder-Coated Top for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 or 2015 Toyota Tundra with a 5.7L Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Tundra PartsMore Engine
This product will fit the following Tundra years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$108.00
Also included in this case is a rotomolded air filter housing with an auxiliary air inlet, and a black powder coated access panel, with all necessary hardware for installation. This aFe cold air intake can be found, along with other parts for your Tundra, at CJPonyParts.com.