Anderson Ford Motorsport PMS Engine Management System for all 1989-1993 5.0 Liter Mustangs.The PMS (Performance engine Management System) goes far beyond the capabilities of a performance "chip" or "flash tuner", offering the user a broad selection of adjustments and tuning. Now you can take advantage of aftermarket performance components while still using the stock engine control computer. Step up to the P.M.S. and move into tomorrow's world.
PMS Engine Management Features:
- Global fuel adjustments, which means you can offset the mass air for different sized injectors
- Two step rev-limiter
- Air charge temp and water temp fuel and timing adjustments from -40 to +250
- Two programmable RPM/Throttle output accessory control switches
- TPS volts are now adjustable: you tell the PMS exactly what volts you want
- Tunable Nitrous Oxide Adjustment Table
- Easier to use controller with adjustments down to 500 rpm increments, starting at 2000 rpm
- Tunable Turbo or Supercharger timing and fuel adjustment up to 30 lb. of boost
- Single data display screens let you monitor spark timing, injector function, oxygen sensor, water temp, air charge temp., mass air voltage and manifold pressure/vacuum
- Start fuel setting
- Air/fuel mixture is fully adjustable
- Idle Mixture and Timing are fully adjustable
- "Plug in and Run" installation requires no programming - Just start it up and go!
- Total spark and rate of advance are fully adjustable
- Increased RAM, EPROM, and EEPROM internal memory capacity
- Easy "User Friendly" operation - detailed owner's manual explains all functions
- EFI Syetems Series 4 with individual cylinder timing and fuel control
- Stand Alone turn on is now adjustable
The stand alone feature is set up to turn on at 3500 rpm, which can be adjusted from 2000 rpm to 5600 rpm. The factory EEC has no control in standalone mode. This gives the user even better fuel and timing control and now the Rev limiter can be moved to as high as 9900 rpm with a faster processor. The start fuel setting, which controls the injector when the starter is turning the motor over, gets rid of the hard starting associated with 42 lb. injector or bigger.
*Will also fit 1986-1988 5.0L Mustangs that have converted to mass air and 351W swaps that are still fuel injected.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Computers & Programmers
You Might Also Like