Pair of AFR CNC'd Aluminum Cylinder Heads with 195cc Intake Runners, 2.050/1.60 Intake/Exhaust Valves and 58cc Combustion Chambers for 289, 302 and 351W Engines.
Air Flow Research's Renegade Ford cylinder heads feature a re-engineered ground-up design from the already proven 20 degree heads. This pair of heads provides maximum performance for your street/strip small block Ford engine.
Lead time on this pair of AFR cylinder heads is 2-3 Weeks.
AFR's heads feature 195cc CNC ported intake runners, 70cc CNC ported exhaust runners and fully ported combustion chambers. Valves receive a competition 5-angle valve job for increased flow as well. The heads have massive 2.050 intake valves and 1.600 exhaust valves. All this work provides a maximum 315 cfm intake flow and 235 cfm exhaust flow. AFR knows to not only focus on peak power either. Their port and combustion chamber designs excel in creating power under the curve.
AFR's trademark 3/4" thick head deck has no problem handling additional cylinder pressure. Each head is drilled for larger 1/2" head bolts for maximum head gasket retention.
Cylinder Head Specifications:
- Cylinder Head Style: Assembled
- CNC-Machined Ports: Yes
- Port Finish Type: CNC competition ported
- Emissions Status: Not emissions legal
- Intake Port Volume: 195cc
- Combustion Chamber Volume: 58cc CNC-profiled
- Intake Port Location: Stock
- Intake Port Dimensions: 1.250 in x 2.050 in
- Intake Valve Diameter: 2.050 in
- Exhaust Port Volume: 70cc
- Exhaust Port Location: Raised 0.125 in
- Exhaust Valve Diameter: 1.600 in
- Exhaust Valve Seat: Ductile iron
- Valve Guide Material: Bronze alloy
- Valve Seat Angles: Competition 5-angle
- Valve Spring Retainers: Manley 7 degree chromoly steel
- Valve Stem Locks: 7 degree
- Valve Springs: 1.270 in hydraulic roller valve spring with dampener
- Valve Spring Seat Load: 135 lbs
- Valve Spring Maximum Valve Lift: .650 in
- Valve Spring Maxium RPM: 6,300-6,500 - Guideplates: Adjustable 5/16 in
- Rocker Arm Studs: 3/8 in
- Valve Cover Style: Perimeter bolt
- Spark Plug Style: Angle
- Accessory Bolt Holes Drilled/Tapped: Yes
- Quantity: Pair
*The cylinder head is drilled for 1/2" head bolts. 7/16" bolts will require reducer bushings.
*Off-road use only.
AFR cylinder heads are 100% CNC ported with a multi-angle valve job on the intake and full radius valve job on the exhaust. This results in 20%+ flow over competitors cast heads and 5% more than their CNC heads. Many hours of extensive research resulted in AFR's optimized and extremely efficient port and chamber designs. Five axis CNC porting equipment reproduces these designs perfectly every time.
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
those heads are compatibles with 93 ford mustang computer
Do these heads require any piston work for clearance with standard 289 HiPo pistons, (due to larger valves)?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$2,045.75
CJ's Low Price:$1,869.19
CJ's Low Price:$2,045.75
CJ's Low Price:$385.77
CJ's Low Price:$182.99