Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Air Spring Kit for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Toyota Tundras.
Hauling heavy items in your 2007-2016 Toyota Tundra doesn't mean you have to sacrifice driveability, comfort or safety. All you have to do is order this Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Air Spring Kit! It'll take just a few hours of your time to install these air springs and all of their components, but you'll soon be enjoying a more stable and reliable ride, even when you're carrying something heavy in your truck bed.
Features & Benefits:
- Works with Your Tundra's Leaf Springs for Up to 5,000 Pounds of Load Leveling Capacity
- Keeps Your Tundra's Ride Stable, Level and Comfortable When Hauling Heavy Loads and When Riding Empty
- Keeps Your Tundra from Bottoming Out on Rough Roads
- Air Springs Include Internal Jounce Bumpers for Ultimate Ride Comfort
- Can Safely Run Air Springs at 0 PSI Because of the Internal Jounce Bumper
- Jounce Bumper is Made of Closed-Cell Urethane Foam
- Jounce Bumper Provides an Air Cushion to Absorb Shock, Eliminates Harsh Jarring and Protects Your Tundra When Hauling Heavy Loads
- Jounce Bumper Replaces Factory Jounce Bumper That's Sometimes Removed When Installing Air Springs
- Air Springs are Maintenance-Free
- Air Springs are Reinforced with Durable 2-Ply Fabric to Maximize Their Strength
- Upper and Lower Roll Plates are Included to Protect Springs from Sharp Edges and to Increase Load Capacity by Up to 10%
- Quality Tested to ISO 9001:2008 Standards for Safety and Comfort
This Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Air Spring Kit (88299) will work with your Toyota Tundra's existing leaf springs for up to 5,000 pounds of load leveling capacity. It'll keep your Tundra's ride nice and stable and level and comfortable whether you're hauling heavy loads or riding empty. Not only that, it'll keep your Tundra from bottoming out when you're driving down rough and harsh roads! The air springs come with closed-cell urethane foam internal jounce bumpers that'll offer you the ultimate in ride comfort, and these jounce bumpers will replace your factory jounce bumpers that are sometimes removed when installing new air springs. These internal jounce bumpers will also allow you to run your air springs at 0 PSI and provide an air cushion that'll absorb shock, eliminate harsh jarring on rocky roads and protect your Tundra even more when you're hauling heavy loads!
The best part about the air springs is that they're maintenance-free and reinforced with durable 2-ply fabric that'll maximize their strength. Upper and lower plates are included with these air springs, which will protect them from sharp edges and increase their load capacity by up to 10%! And, for your added peace of mind, these air springs are quality tested to ISO 9001:2008 standards for your safety and comfort.
This Kit Includes:
- Two (2) Air Springs
- Air Lines
- Schrader Valve
- All Required Installation Hardware
- All Required Mounting Brackets
- Fully Illustrated Instruction Manual
Please Note: This kit does not include an air compressor or air management system. These will have to be purchased separately.
*Never exceed the manufacturer's recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
Buy an Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Air Spring Kit (88299) for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 or 2016 Toyota Tundra from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Tundra PartsMore Suspension
This product will fit the following Tundra years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$429.00
CJ's Low Price:$197.99
CJ's Low Price:$188.94
You absolutely need this air spring kit if you do any amount of hauling or towing with your Tundra. These air springs mount between the leaf spring and the frame to provide up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity for better weight distribution to improve braking and handling while hauling and towing.
They install with your factory suspension and are fully adjustable and include everything you need for installation. This air lift load lifter kit can be found along with other parts for your Tundra at CJPonyParts.com.