Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Air Spring Kit for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500s and GMC Sierra 1500s with a 5-1/2' Bed or 6-1/2' Bed.
Hauling heavy items in your 2007-2017 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra doesn't mean you have to sacrifice comfort, stability and ride safety! Check out this LoadLifter 5000 Air Spring Kit from Air Lift, now available from CJ Pony Parts! With up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity, these air springs will working with your existing suspension to give you more leveling support and stability, which equals a more comfortable and safe driving and hauling experience.
Features & Benefits:
- Works on 2WD and 4WD Pick-Ups
- Up to 5,000 Pounds of Leveling Capacity
- Works with Your Existing Suspension to Provide More Leveling Support
- Helps Keep Your Vehicle Level and Stable
- Provides Safer and More Comfortable Driving Experience
- Gives Proper Weight Distribution to All Tires: Helps Tires Wear More Evenly
- Improves Braking and Steering, Increases Spring Rate and Decreases Sway
- Prevents Bottoming Out on Rough Roads
- Helps Improve Headlight Aiming
- Decreases "Porpoising"
- Air Springs Easily Fit Between Your Frame and Axle
- Simple to Use: Just Add Air to the Springs When You're Hauling a Heavy Load to Ensure Truck Stability and Deflate When You're Done
- Air Spring Pressure is Controlled with Air Line Tubing that Connects to Almost Any Spot on Your Truck's Chassis
- Air Springs are Fully Adjustable from 5 PSI to 100 PSI
- Can Be Installed in Less Than 2 Hours
- Quality Control Tested to ISO 9001:2008 Standards for Safety and Comfort
This Air Lift 57204 LoadLifter 5000 Air Spring Kit serves one main purpose: it'll keep your Silverado or Sierra level and stable when you're hauling heavy items. Often, when you've got something heavy in the back of your truck, it can cause your front end to lift up a bit. Not only does this contribute to uneven tire wear, but it can also affect how well your pick-up steers and slows down or stops! These air springs are fully inflatable (from 5 PSI to 100 PSI) and deflatable. So when you have something heavy in your truck bed, simply inflate them. After you've unloaded your truck bed, deflate them. It's that simple! These air springs will help distribute weight more evenly to all four of your tires. This, in turn, improves your steering and braking, increases your spring rate, decreases sway and helps your tires wear more evenly. Not only that, these air springs also help prevent "porpoising" and bottoming out on rough roads! You'll even see an improvement in how well your headlights aim because if your truck is level, then your headlights will be too!
These air springs are controlled with the included air line tubing that connects to just about any spot on your pick-up's chassis. You can have these springs installed in less than 2 hours too, and they'll easily fit between your frame and axle to provide plenty of suspension support! And, for additional peace of mind, Air Lift tests these air springs according to ISO 9001:2008 standards for safety and comfort.
This Kit Includes:
- Two (2) Air Springs
- Air Lines
- Schrader Valve
- All Required Installation Hardware
- Fully Illustrated, User-Friendly Instruction Manual
Please Note: This kit does not include an air compressor or air management system. These will have to be purchased separately.
*Never exceed the manufacturer's recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
Order an Air Lift 57204 LoadLifter 5000 Air Spring Kit for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 or GMC Sierra 1500 with a 5-1/2' Bed or 6-1/2' Bed from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$429.00
These air springs don't replace any part of your suspension. They work with your existing suspension to give you up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity for better weight distribution, safety, and stability. Included in this kit is 2 air springs, brackets, air line, 2 Schrader valves, all necessary hardware for installation, and an air compressor can be purchased separately.
This Load Lifter 5000 kit can be found along with other parts for your Silverado and Sierra at CJPonyParts.com.