Air Lift Performance Complete 3P Air Suspension Kit for all 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Focus STs.
If you are looking to get the perfect stance for your 2013-2017 Focus ST to make it stand out at car shows, then CJ Pony Parts has you covered. This Complete 3P Air Suspension Kit from Air Lift Performance will give you control over the height of your suspension at the touch of a button. Air it out at the show, then air it back up for the ride home.
Air Lift Performance 3P Air Suspension Kit 78543/78643/27682 Features:
- Combines pressure-based control with the ability to instantly improve suspension control, performance and ride flexibility
- Show mode: system can still be used even when vehicle isn't on
- Rise on start: system will automatically adjust vehicle to pre-set height when you start the ignition
- Five custom presets
- Includes a 3P digital controller and fully integrated manifold
- Free mobile app for full integration of 3P control system on compatible mobile devices
With Air Lift’s 3P air suspension system you have the control. The 3P digital air management system gives you the ability to instantly change and improve suspension control, performance, and ride flexibility. You can have up to five custom presets, and it even allows you to control your air suspension through Air Lift Performances mobile app available for any compatible mobile device.
Air Lift Performance blends their air suspension perfectly between form and function. The 4.3” drop in the front, and 5.2” in the rear gives you a huge range to get your car lower to the ground for a great stanced appearance. Air Lift Performance didn’t just design this air suspension kit to give your car a killer look, they wanted their system to be able to perform as well. So they took it to the track and designed a system that can perform, and handle just as well as a coil suspension. The double bellow air bags give you smooth and progressive spring rates when driving hard, and the 30 way adjustable monotube struts and shocks allow you to fine tune the suspension to your desired handling.
Drive your Focus ST to the track in complete comfort, make a few adjustments to the suspension and you’re ready to put down your best lap time.
Air Lift Performance Front Air Suspension Kit Features:
- 108mm/4.3” drop
- Air springs with double bellow-style
- 30-level adjustable, threaded, monotube struts
- High Quality spherical ball upper mounts
- Bolt-in camber plates
- Threaded, adjustable lower strut mounts
- Braided Stainless Steel air hoses
- No modifications needed for installation
Air Lift Performance Rear Air Suspension Kit Features:
- Drops the rear 132mm/5.2”
- Progressive rate double bellow-style air springs
- 30-level adjustable damping
- Threaded, adjustable lower shock mounts
- High performance monotube shocks
- Custom proprietary lower control arms
- No modifications needed for installation
- 3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU and manifold
- Pair of air-over monotube struts
- Pair of monotube threaded body shocks
- Pair of double bellow air springs
- Pair of custom lower control arms
- VIAIR 444C air compressor
- 4 gallon aluminum tank
- all required tank fittings
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- Air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation
- 1/4” and 3/8” PTC fittings
- Stainless steel leader air lines
- All necessary hardware
- Detailed instruction manual
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift Performance is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty, you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
Order this Air Lift Performance 78543/78643/27682 Complete 3P Air Suspension Kit for your 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017 Focus ST from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Focus PartsMore Suspension Kits
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Strange question but my friend bought these for his focus st. But in a crazy turn of events he's selling them and they haven't even been opened. What's parts from this kit could be used for a 2016 mustang gt?
I thought that the 2012 Focus sedan SE models share majority of the ST suspension setup. Minus the beefier sway bars and end links. Why is it this system wouldnt work on a 2012 sedan? I think the rear assembly may need minor upgrades to bolt rite up.
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$3,975.00
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$3,075.00
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$2,643.75
/** Note: This is used for related configurable parts to properly display price w/o regular price */?>CJ's Low Price:$1,779.99
/** Note: This is used for related configurable parts to properly display price w/o regular price */?>CJ's Low Price:$1,367.49