Air Lift Performance Complete Manual Air Suspension Kit for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Mustangs.
Upgrading your 2005-2014 Mustang's suspension to a fully customizable manual air suspension system is easy when you buy this Complete Manual Air Suspension Kit! You'll get all of the parts you need and soon enough, you'll be enjoying a smoother ride without sacrificing looks, performance or handling.
Features & Benefits:
- Economical, Simple and Accurate Control for All Four Wheels
- Great for Use with Gauge and Pillar Pods
- Maximum Pressure of 175psi
- VIAIR 100% Duty Cycle 16380 Compressor
- 1/4" Air Line Offers Accurate and Smooth Adjustment
- Eye-Catching Stainless Steel Switch Plate
This Air Lift Performance 75523/75623/27666 Complete Manual Air Suspension Kit is a simple, accurate and economical way to control all four wheels on your Mustang. It's great to use with gauge and pillar pods, and you'll enjoy a maximum pressure of 175psi. You'll also get a VIAIR 100% Duty Cycle 16380 Compressor and a 1/4" air line that provides accurate and smooth adjustment. You'll control your air suspension system with an eye-catching stainless steel switch plate.
This system will give you the ability to raise and lower your Mustang according to what you need at that specific moment. Are you driving down a bumpy road that's notorious for pot holes and speed bumps? Raise your Mustang with the flick of a switch. Are you going to a competition and want to give your Mustang a lower stance to impress your friends and competitors? That can also be done with the flick of a switch!
- Pair of Air-Over Shocks with 30-Level Damping Adjustment
- Braided Stainless Steel Leader Hoses
- 1/4" and 3/8" PTC Fittings
- Pair of Progressive Rate, Tapered Sleeve Air Springs
- VIAIR 380C Chrome Continuous Duty Compressor (200psi)
- Four (4) Gallon Raw Aluminum Tank
- Air Line
- Two Dual-Needle Pressure Gauges
- Four (4) Paddle Valves
- Air Fittings
- Air Line Cutter
- All Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instruction Manuals
Front Kit Features:
- 120mm/4.7" Drop
- 30-Level Adjustable Damping
- Threaded, Adjustable Lower Strut Mounts
- Proprietary Bolt-in Camber Plates
- High Quality Spherical Ball Upper Mounts
- High Performance Monotube Struts
- Double Bellows Progressive Rate Springs
- Braided Stainless Steel Leader Air Hoses
- No Modifications Necessary for Installation
Rear Kit Features:
- 106mm/4.2" Drop
- 30-Level Adjustable Damping
- Threaded, Adjustable Lower Shock Mounts
- High Performance Monotube Shocks
- Progressive Rate Sleeve Air Springs
Please Note: Some modifications are required. Drill 2 holes near rear spring location: these will be covered by interior trim.
Whatever your suspensions need may be, we are here at CJ Pony Parts to supply the absolute best Mustang suspension components on the market — and at low prices.
Order an Air Lift Performance 75523/75623/27666 Complete Manual Air Suspension Kit for your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Air Ride Suspension
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$3,768.75
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$3,393.75
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$2,868.75
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$2,199.99
From: /** Note: This is used for related configurable parts to properly display price w/o regular price */?>CJ's Low Price:$450.00