Air Lift RideControl Air Spring Kit for all 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Toyota Tacomas with 4WD.
Are you looking for a way to haul heavy items in your 2005-2016 Toyota Tacoma without affecting tire wear, ride stability, safety and comfort? Something that'll install in just a few hours and will work with your existing suspension? If so, you're in luck! Check out this RideControl Air Spring Kit from Air Lift, now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Works with Your Tacoma's Existing Suspension System for More Leveling Support
- Up to 2,000 Pounds of Leveling Capacity
- Keeps Your Tacoma's Ride Stable, Level and Comfortable When Hauling Heavy Loads and When Riding Empty
- Keeps Your Tacoma from Bottoming Out on Rough Roads
- Helps with Proper Weight Distribution to All Tires for a Safer and More Comfortable Ride and for Even Tire Wear
- Improves Braking and Steering
- Decreases Sway and "Porpoising"
- Improves Headlight Aim
- Air Springs Fit Between the Leaf Spring and Frame to Provide Suspension Support
- Air Can be Added or Taken Out of Springs Depending on What You're Hauling
- Air Spring Pressure is Controlled with Air Line Tubing that Connects to Any Convenient Spot on Your Tacoma's Chassis
- Air Springs are Adjustable from 5 PSI to 100 PSI
- Can be Installed in About 2 Hours
- Quality Tested to ISO 9001:2008 Standards for Safety and Comfort
This Air Lift 59561 RideControl Air Spring Kit works together with your Tacoma's existing suspension and provides more leveling support, especially when you're hauling heavy items in your truck bed. It'll offer up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity, and it'll keep your ride stable, level and comfortable regardless of whether you're hauling something heavy or riding empty. These air springs will also help keep your pick-up from bottoming out on rough roads. What's more? You'll also see better weight distribution for all four tires on your Tacoma, which means your tires will wear more evenly. But that's not all this air spring kit has to offer! It'll also help improve your braking and steering, decrease sway and "porpoising" and improve headlight aim. These air springs will fit between your leaf spring and frame for even more suspension support. You can add air to these springs or deflate them depending on what you're hauling. The air spring pressure is controlled with the included air line tubing that'll connect to any easy and convenient spot on your Tacoma's chassis, and the air springs are adjustable from 5 PSI to 100 PSI. You can have them installed in less than 2 hours! And, for even more peace of mind and security, the air springs are quality tested to ISO 9001:2008 standards for safety and comfort.
This Kit Includes:
- Two (2) Air Springs
- Air Lines
- Schrader Valve
- All Required Installation Hardware
- All Required Mounting Brackets
- Fully Illustrated Instruction Manual
Please Note: This kit does not include an air compressor or air management system. These will have to be purchased separately.
*Never exceed the manufacturer's recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
Order an Air Lift 59561 RideControl Air Spring Kit for your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 or 2016 Toyota Tacoma with 4WD from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$429.00
CJ's Low Price:$158.65
CJ's Low Price:$59.95
They install with your factory suspension and are fully adjustable from five PSI to 100 PSI. This Air Lift RideControl kit can be found along with other parts for your Tacoma at CJPonyParts.com.