Air Lift RideControl Air Spring Kit for all 2015-2016 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons.
Hauling heavy items in your 2015-2016 Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon doesn't mean you have to tolerate "porpoising" or an unsafe ride! All you need to do to improve your pick-up's stability, braking and steering when you want to lug heavy stuff around in your pick-up bed is install this Air Lift RideControl Air Spring Kit, now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Provides Up to 2,000 Pounds of Leveling Capacity
- Works with Your Existing Suspension to Give Your Pick-Up More Leveling Support
- Keeps Your Vehicle Stable When You're Hauling Heavy Items or Riding Empty
- Distributes Weight Among All Four Tires So Your Tires Will Wear Evenly
- Improves Braking and Steering
- Decreases Sway by Increasing Spring Rate
- Keeps Your Pick-Up from Bottoming Out on Rough Roads
- Improves Headlight Aim
- Decreases "Porpoising" for a Safer and More Comfortable Ride
- Air Springs Easily Fit Between Leaf Spring and Pick-Up's Frame for Suspension Support
- Air Springs Can Be Inflated and Deflated as Needed
- Air Spring Pressure is Controlled Via Air-Line Tubing
- Tubing Connects to the Most Convenient Spot on Your Colorado's or Canyon's Chassis
- Air Springs are Fully Adjustable from 5 PSI to 100 PSI
- Engineered to be Installed in Less Than 2 Hours
- Quality Tested to ISO 9001:2008 Standards for Safety and Comfort
This Air Lift 59533 RideControl Air Spring Kit will give your Colorado or Canyon up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity. The way these air springs work is pretty simple. They work with your existing suspension and fit in between your leaf spring and frame for more leveling and suspension support. The air springs can be inflated or deflated according to your particular hauling needs at that moment, and the air spring pressure is controlled with the included air-line tubing. The tubing can connect to the easiest and most convenient spot on your pick-up's chassis. You can install them in under 2 hours, and you can adjust the air springs from 5 PSI to 100 PSI!
These air springs offer plenty of other advantages too! They'll distribute the weight of your Colorado or Canyon over all four of your wheels, which means your tires will wear more evenly. They'll help improve your braking and steering, decrease sway by increasing spring rate, improve your headlight aim by keeping your pick-up more level and they'll also help keep your pick-up from bottoming out as you're driving down a rough road. Not only that, these air springs will help prevent "porpoising" by keeping your pick-up nice and level when you're hauling heavy items. Plus, the air springs are quality tested to ISO 9001:2008 standards to ensure your safety and comfort.
This Kit Includes:
- Two (2) Air Springs
- Air Lines
- Schrader Valve
- All Required Installation Hardware
- Fully Illustrated, User-Friendly Instruction Manual
Please Note: This kit does not include an air compressor or air management system. These will have to be purchased separately.
*Never exceed manufacturer¹s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
Order an Air Lift 59533 RideControl Air Spring Kit for your 2015-2016 Chevrolet Colorado or GMC Canyon from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$425.00
CJ's Low Price:$174.99
CJ's Low Price:$89.99
CJ's Low Price:$89.95
Included in this kit are two air springs, brackets, air lines, two shredder valves. An air compressor can be purchased separately. This airlift ride control air spring kit can be found along with other parts for your Colorado Canyon at CJPonyParts.com.