Monroe Air Shock Kit for 1965-1970 Ford Mustangs.The Max-Air shock absorber is ideal for vehicles that haul heavy loads or tow trailers. Designed to maintain level vehicle height, they can be inflated or deflated as needed... from 20 psi to 150 psi with the vehicle loaded.
Air Shock Highlights:
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth comfortable ride.
- Sintered Iron Piston: Stronger than traditional metals, enhances durability for long service life.
- Lubricated Air Sleeve: Reduces friction for longer service life. Provides smoother operation during suspension movement.
- 1/2" Dia. Piston Rod: Hardened and precision ground rod for consistent performance and long service life.
- Special Air Fitting: Resists air leakage.
- Large Volume Air Chamber: Inflates up to 150 psi with vehicle loaded. Deflates for normal driving.
- Pair or air shocks
- Air line
- Air fittings
- Air fill kit
- Shock mount hardware
*Capacity is limited by vehicle suspension, tires and transmission. See vehicle owner's manual for details.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Air Shock Kit Monroe 1965-1970 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by RetiredFF from Does the required job It is a good fix for the suspension that has weakened a little bit
Date published: 2015-09-24
The rear of my mustang sits about 1/2" lower than the front.. And its a bit spongy.. (Soft) Will air shocks level out my ride and make a bit stiffer? Thanks
You probably need new springs and shocks.
Date published: 2017-03-17
Will This Air Shock Kit Fit on a....1964 1/2 Mustang Coupe.....
Yes it will.
Date published: 2016-11-18
It appears from other sources the normal pressure setting is approx.90psi, if the shock pressure is set at150psi how much will this raise the rear of the vehicle? Or what extra load can be carried in the boot with the vehicle at its normal ride height.
Capacity is limited by vehicle suspension, tires and transmission.
Date published: 2016-07-20
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$349.99
CJ's Low Price:$1,400.00