Airaid MXP Series Cold Air Intake Kit with a SynthaFlow Filter and the XCalibrator 4 Programmer for all 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 GT Mustangs.
Get the most out of your Airaid Cold Air Intake by buying it paired up with a SCT x4. Not only will you save money buying the two together. But you’ll unlock the most power out of your setup with SCT x4 Handheld Tuner. And if you add new parts down the road, you will be able to update your tune in the future given the changes you make. To get the most out of your Airaid Cold Air Intake Kit we highly recommend to get a tune.
This Airaid system starts with a 4.25" diameter roto-molded intake tube, which offers excellent heat rejection qualities. The heart of Airaid's MXP Intake System is the massive 1300-cfm SynthaFlow air filter, which provides the engine with a steady supply of clean, cold air. It also features a velocity stack to increase airflow and incorporates a 100mm MAF housing. Each Airaid Intake System is computer designed to give your engine maximum air flow, which means more horsepower, torque and improved performance. With the MXP system, your 2005-2009 GT Mustang will see an increase of approximately 35 horsepower and 30 ft-lb of torque or more with a custom tune!
Cold Air Intake Kit Includes:
- Cold air dam box with seal to hood
- Plastic intake tube
- Silicone couplers
- Stainless steel clamps
- SynthaFlow air filter
- Installation hardware and instructions
SynthaFlow Filter Features:
- SynthaFlow technology provides maximum filtration efficiency without sacrificing airflow
- Multiple layers of cotton gauze material
- Washable and reusable
- Typically only needs servicing every 30-50k miles (depending on environment)
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
From the factory, your 2005-2009 GT Mustang's computer is calibrated for the general public, ultimately designed with the average driver in mind. This not only leaves valuable horsepower and torque hidden inside your Mustang, but it also makes for a less than thrilling driving experience. The X4 Power Flash Computer Programmer from SCT unlocks your Mustang's hidden performance potential by optimizing the computer for maximum horsepower and torque, improved throttle response, solid shifts and even increased fuel mileage.
SCT X4 Features and Benefits:
- Works with ALL 2005-2009 Mustang GT Models Meant for North America Distribution
- Pre-Loaded with Dyno Proven, Track Tested Performance Tunes for Serious Horsepower Gains
- Monitors your Mustang's PCM Data Live in Real-Time on Screen or Using SCT's LiveLink Data Logging Software
- Holds up to 10 Custom Tune Files for Maximum On-Device Selection for any Occasion
- Built-In WIFI Connectivity Attaches to your Local Wireless Network for Easy Device Updates
- Full Color LCD Display with an Auto Dim Feature and User Adjustable Portrait/Landscape Modes
- Compact, Handheld Design Measuring 2-3/4" Wide x 5-1/2" High
Please Note: This SCT X4 Power Flash Computer Programmer will only work on North America model Mustangs. It is not compatible with Mustangs made for markets outside of North America due to the variances in fuel quality overseas and internal differences to the on-board computer system.
Additional SCT X4 Highlights:
- Reads/Clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- High Speed Data Logging and Monitoring
- User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters
- Near Infinite Adjustability Via a Custom Tune File *(NOT Included)
- Stores and Backs Up Factory Calibration
- Dual Analog Inputs for Connectivity
- Includes USB Interface Cable
- Installs Quickly and Easily
Please take the time to download SCT’s LiveLink and Updater Software. The LiveLink software can be downloaded HERE, this app is used to view, data log, record & playback your vehicle's PCM data on a laptop computer. The Updater Software can be downloaded HERE and lets you update your device's Firmware, Tune Revision or to load Custom Tunes onto your device.
Order the Airaid MXP Series Cold Air Intake Kit with a SynthaFlow Filter and the SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer for your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 or 2009 GT Mustang from CJ Pony Parts and feel the power today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore GT Cold Air Kits
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Can you chip that to Sweden?
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$599.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$442.97
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$64.16
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$55.90