American Racing Headers Stainless Steel 1-3/4" Direct Connect Long Tube Headers with Catalytic Converters for all 2015, 2016 and 2017 GT Mustangs.
One of the beginning areas you should modify on your 2015-2017 Ford Mustang is the exhaust. Improving the exhaust flow in your Mustang will increase the performance and sound of your vehicle. Who doesn’t want that out of their Mustang? These MTC5-15134300DCWC American Racing Headers are a must have purchase for all 2015-2017 Ford Mustangs with performance in mind.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% Leak Free One-Piece Long Tube Design
- 3/8" Thick Flanges with Tig-Welded and Hand Ported Inlets
- 1-3/4” Primaries to Accommodate Naturally Aspirated or Supercharged Engines
- Features 3” Mid-Pipe with 2-1/2” Direct Connect
- Will Directly Connect to the Factory Cat-Back or any Aftermarket Cat-Back System that Bolts up to the Factory Mounting Locations
- Made in the USA with 304 Stainless Steel
- Merge Collectors with Scavenger Spikes
- Direct Bolt-In Mid-Pipe with Catalytic Converters
- Ultra High-Flow 200 Cell Metallic Substrate Cats
- Pair of Oxygen Sensor Extensions
- 3” to 2-1/2” Direct Connect Mid-Pipe
- All Necessary Clamps and Hardware for Installation
Please Note: These Headers are NOT intended for use with Right Hand Drive Applications.
These 100% leak free, one-piece MTC5-15134300DCWC American Racing Headers are the perfect option for virtually any 2015-2017 Mustang GT. These headers feature 1-3/4” primaries to accommodate naturally aspirated or supercharged engines. Durability is achieved through 3/8” thick flanges with tig-welded and hand ported inlets. These USA made, 302 stainless steel headers have a 3” mid-pipe (with catalytic converters) with a 2-1/2” direct connection to your factory or aftermarket cat-back exhaust system that bolts up to the factory mounting locations.
Order American Racing Headers Stainless Steel 1-3/4" Direct Connect Long Tube Headers with Catalytic Converters for your 2015, 2016 and 2017 GT Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
So these reduce down to a 2.5 outlet after the cats.. What bolt on cat back system could I use that would keep the exhaust 2.5 all the way to the tip? It appears to me that the ARH xpipe cat back reduces again to 2.25. Is that accurate?
Do these require a tune?
Do these come with an emissions # and are they legal in CA?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$119.99
CJ's Low Price:$119.99
CJ's Low Price:$1,278.99