ARP 12-Point Main Cap Side Bolt Kit for the 5.0L found in the 2012 and 2013 Boss 302 Only.
There are many important reasons to use ARP main stud kits, including the elimination of main cap walk and fretting, as well as protecting the threads in your engine block. All kits come complete with hardened parallel-ground washers and high quality nuts.
Some applications have provisions for mounting windage trays and have specially designed standoff studs with serrated lock nuts to position the windage tray and lock it securely in place. The studs are manufactured from 8740 chrome moly steel, heat-treated in-house to 200,000 PSI tensile strength, and precision J-form threads rolled after heat-treat to create a fastener that has threads 2000 Percent stronger than others.
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured From 8740 Chrome Moly Steel
- Heat Treated In-House To 200,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- Precision J-Form Threads Rolled After Heat-Treat To Create A Fastener That Has Threads 2000 Percent Stronger Than Others
- All Kits Come Complete With Hardened Parallel-Ground Washers And High Quality Nuts
- Eliminates Main Cap Walk And Fretting, And Protects The Threads In Your Engine Block
Order the ARP 12-Point Main Cap Side Bolt Kit for the 5.0L found in the 2012 and 2013 Boss 302 Only from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$439.99
Regular Price: $47.99
Special Price: $45.59
CJ's Low Price:$25.99