ATP Turbo Mirror Polished Bolt-On GT2860RS Turbo with a .64 Turbine Housing A/R for all 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Focus STs.
Turn your Focus ST into a rocket with help from ATP Turbo and their mirror polished Garrett GT2860RS ball bearing turbo assembly! This GT2860RS turbo with a .64 turbine housing A/R is a direct bolt-on replacement for the small factory turbo on all 2013-2016 2.0L Focus STs. ATP Turbo has taken all the guess work out of upgrading the stock turbo and assembled this easy bolt-on unit with all the necessary components you need for installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Garrett GT2860RS dual ball bearing, oil and water cooled turbo assembly
- .64 Turbine housing A/R for quicker spool up time, but with less top end power
- Flow capacity of about 350 horsepower
- Beautiful mirror polished finish on the compressor housing
- Direct bolt-on fitment in the stock location
- Any stock turbo flanged downpipe will fit
- Any stock placement intake pipe will fit (adaptor elbow provided)
- Any stock placement charge pipe will fit
- Comes with internal wastegate pre-assembled
- Built-in external wastegate port (Tial MVS) for future expansion (capoff provided)
- Has a V-band flanged turbo adaptor
- Will fit the stock oil drain tube
- Brand new steel braided oil feed and coolant lines are provided
ATP Turbo chose the Garrett GT2860RS turbo because it's great for all small displacement engines up to 2.2L, including the 2013-2016 Focus ST's 2.0L EcoBoost engine. The GT2860RS unit has the ultimate spool up time compared to other units of its size and is capable of producing up to 350 horsepower. This turbo is closely compared to an HKS GT2530 unit.
ATP Turbo (Advanced Tuning Products, Inc.) is a company solely dedicated to turbocharging performance. Their ultimate goal is to engineer and manufacture turbocharging components that make sense. While turbocharging itself is not new, many of the components that they create come from brand new ideas that are applied using basic principles of process improvement and re-engineering to turbocharging systems. Adhering to these principles has helped ATP Turbo design and re-design components for turbocharging, that are often more simplified, but function better, and are more reliable.
Order a 2013-2016 Focus ST ATP Turbo Bolt-On Mirror Polished GT2860RS Turbo with a .64 Turbine Housing A/R from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$1,969.99
CJ's Low Price:$2,049.99
CJ's Low Price:$2,024.99