ATP Turbo Cast Gray Bolt-On GT2860RS Turbo with a .86 A/R Turbine Housing for all 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Focus STs.
Go big with a Garrett GT2860RS ball bearing turbo assembly from ATP Turbo! This GT2860RS turbo is a direct bolt-on replacement for the small factory turbo on all 2013-2017 2.0L Focus STs. ATP Turbo has taken all the guess work out of upgrading the stock turbo and assembled this easy bolt-on unit with all the necessary components you need for installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Garrett GT2860RS dual ball bearing, oil and water cooled turbo assembly
- .86 A/R Turbine housing size for more top end power, but with a slightly slower spool time
- Flow capacity of about 350 horsepower
- Direct bolt-on fitment in the stock location
- Internally wastegated
- Built-in external wastegate port (Tial MVS) for future expansion (capoff provided)
- V-band flanged turbo adaptor
- Any stock turbo flanged downpipe will fit
- Any stock placement intake pipe will fit (adaptor elbow provided)
- Any stock placement charge pipe will fit
- Brand new steel braided oil feed and coolant lines are provided
- Will fit the stock oil drain tube
- Standard cast gray finish on the compressor housing
ATP Turbo chose the Garrett GT2860RS turbo because it's great for all small displacement engines up to 2.2L, including the 2013-2017 Focus ST's 2.0L EcoBoost engine. The GT2860RS unit has the ultimate spool up time compared to other units and is capable of producing up to 350 horsepower. This turbo is closely compared to an HKS GT2530 unit.
ATP Turbo (Advanced Tuning Products, Inc.) is a company solely dedicated to turbocharging performance. Their ultimate goal is to engineer and manufacture turbocharging components that make sense. While turbocharging itself is not new, many of the components that they create come from brand new ideas that are applied using basic principles of process improvement and re-engineering to turbocharging systems. Adhering to these principles have helped ATP Turbo design and re-design components for turbocharging, that are often more simplified, but function better, and are more reliable.
Order a 2013-2017 Focus ST ATP Turbo Cast Gray Bolt-On GT2860RS Turbo with a .86 A/R Turbine Housing from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,969.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,894.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,949.99
Turbosmart Blow Off Valve Kompact Shortie Dual Port Focus ST 2013-2017/EcoBoost 3.5L F-150 2011-2012/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$170.99