ATP Turbo Mirror Polished Bolt-On GT2871R Turbo with a .86 A/R Turbine Housing for all 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Focus STs.
Transform your 2013-2016 Focus ST into a world class performer with a complete Garrett GT2871R dual ball bearing turbo assembly from ATP Turbo! The mirror polished GT2871R turbo with a .86 A/R turbine housing is a direct bolt-on replacement for the small factory turbo on 2013-2016 2.0L Focus STs. ATP Turbo has taken all the guess work out of upgrading your Focus ST's stock turbo and assembled this easy bolt-on unit with all the necessary components needed for a hassle free installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Garrett GT2871R dual ball bearing, oil and water cooled turbo assembly
- .86 A/R turbine housing for serious top end power with a slightly slower spool up
- Flow capacity around 400 horsepower
- Beautiful mirror polished finish on the compressor housing
- Direct bolt-on fitment in the stock location
- Comes with internal wastegate pre-assembled
- Built-in external wastegate port (Tial MVS) for future expansion (capoff provided)
- Has a V-band flanged turbo adaptor
- Any stock turbo flanged downpipe will fit
- Any stock placement intake pipe will fit (adaptor elbow provided)
- Any stock placement charge pipe will fit
- Will fit the stock oil drain tube
- Brand new steel braided oil feed and coolant lines are provided
The GT2871R turbo from Garrett is great for all small displacement engines up to 2.2L, specifically the 2013-2016 Focus ST's 2.0L EcoBoost engine. The GT2871R unit has a super quick spool up response compared to other units of its size and is capable of producing up to 400 horsepower with the right supporting modifications. Garrett's GT2871R turbo is externally similar to the GT2860RS unit and can be a nice stealthy upgrade when ready to step up to 400 horsepower of flow without many modifications.
ATP Turbo (Advanced Tuning Products, Inc.) is a company solely dedicated to turbocharging performance. Their ultimate goal is to engineer and manufacture turbocharging components that make sense. While turbocharging itself is not new, many of the components that they create come from brand new ideas that are applied using basic principles of process improvement and re-engineering to turbocharging systems. Adhering to these principles has helped ATP Turbo design and re-design components for turbocharging, that are often more simplified, but function better, and are more reliable.
Order your 2013-2016 Focus ST ATP Turbo Mirror Polished Bolt-On GT2871R Turbo with a .86 A/R Turbine Housing from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$2,024.99
CJ's Low Price:$2,219.99
CJ's Low Price:$2,049.99
CJ's Low Price:$644.99