ATP Turbo Cast Gray Bolt-On GTX2867R Turbo with a .64 A/R Turbine Housing for all 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Focus STs.
ATP Turbo's complete Garrett GTX2867R turbo assembly with a .64 A/R turbine housing is a direct bolt-on replacement for the 2013-2017 Focus ST's small factory turbo. ATP Turbo has taken all the guess work out of upgrading the Focus ST's stock turbo and assembled this amazing bolt-on unit with all the necessary components needed for a safe, hassle free installation.
Assembly Features and Benefits:
- Garrett GTX2867R dual ball bearing, oil and water cooled turbo assembly
- .64 A/R turbine housing for faster spool up with less top-end power
- Flow capacity up to 475 horsepower
- Factory style cast gray finish on the compressor housing
- Direct bolt-on fitment in the stock location
- Comes with internal wastegate pre-assembled
- Built-in external wastegate port (Tial MVS) for future expansion (capoff provided)
- Has a V-band flanged turbo adaptor
- Will fit the stock oil drain tube
- Any stock turbo flanged downpipe will fit
- Any stock placement intake pipe will fit (adaptor elbow provided)
- Any stock placement charge pipe will fit
- Brand new steel braided oil feed and coolant lines are provided
Garrett GTX-R Turbo Features and Benefits:
- 10%+ Gain in flow over traditional GT compressor wheel designs
- 10%+ Higher pressure ratio compared to traditional GT compressor wheel designs
- Forged billet, fully machined compressor wheel for expedited release
- 11-Blade design for improved efficiency and ultra quite operation
- Ported compressor shroud to increase surge resistance
The external dimensions of the Garrett GTX2867R turbo are exactly the same as the Garrett GT2871R turbo. All GTX turbos use the same turbine housing that is used on Garrett's GT turbos. Garrett's GTX2867R turbocharger is capable of producing up to 475 whp with the right supporting modifications and is ideal for street, autocross, drag, and rally use.
ATP Turbo (Advanced Tuning Products, Inc.) is a company solely dedicated to turbocharging performance. Their ultimate goal is to engineer and manufacture turbocharging components that make sense. While turbocharging itself is not new, many of the components that they create come from brand new ideas that are applied using basic principles of process improvement and re-engineering to turbocharging systems. Adhering to these principles has helped ATP Turbo design and re-design components for turbocharging, that are often more simplified, but function better, and are more reliable.
The sport compact scene is full of high-horsepower 4-cylinder engines these days, and the new 2013-2017 Focus ST is right there in the mix. ATP Turbo's complete Garrett GTX2867R turbo assembly is the perfect way to keep your 2013-2017 Focus ST ahead of the competition. Order your 2013-2017 Focus ST ATP Turbo Cast Gray Bolt-On GTX2867R Turbo with a .64 A/R Turbine Housing from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Is it possible to put this in a 2012 titainium? If not what am I missing that the st has?
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$2,219.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$2,144.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$349.99
Turbosmart Blow Off Valve Kompact Shortie Dual Port Focus ST 2013-2017/EcoBoost 3.5L F-150 2011-2012/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$170.99