Baer Brakes 14" Extreme-Plus Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit for 1970 Mustangs with Disc Brake Spindles.If you follow Formula One, NASCAR, World Sports Car or IndyCar racing, the winning teams employ calipers machined from 1-piece of exotic aluminum alloy. These calipers are referred to as MonoBlock units. Baer offers the only forged MonoBlock caliper in the World that is specifically designed for road use. Because of its Forged MonoBlock Construction, the Baer 6S caliper is the stiffest caliper to ever be offered for road-going use.
Type of Caliper - Baer 6S
Number of Pistons - Six
Construction - High alloy forged aluminum
Standard Caliper Finish - Red, Black or Silver powdercoat
Diameter - 14" two piece
Thickness - 1.250"
Vented, Y/N - Y, Directionally curved vane
Standard Finish - Slotted, Drilled and Zinc Plated
- Pair of two piece 14" diameter rotors
- Billet aluminum hubs
- Bearings, seals and studs pre-installed
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) that meet D.O.T specifications
- Pair of Baer 6S Monoblock forged calipers
- Stainless steel pistons with staggered sizes to minimize uneven pad wear, abutments and noise suppression springs
- High Performance Baer DecelaPad Ceramic Brake Pads
- All necessary mounting brackets and hardware
- Stainless Steel Braided Hoses with vehicle specific fittings
Notes: While designed to fit most 18" or larger wheels, this system will even fit some 17" wheels. To verify fit in any wheel, please view the brake template. Baer recommends that you check all wheels at any diameter for clearance as wheel center designs also have an effect on caliper clearance.
Check the "Installation Instructions" tab for a fitment template.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Restomod Brakes
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$442.99
CJ's Low Price:$150.99
CJ's Low Price:$3,795.00
From:CJ's Low Price:$2,395.00