Baer Brakes 11" SS4 Plus Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit with Red Powder Coated Calipers and Shelby Logo for 1970 Mustangs with Disc Brake Spindles.A vehicle's production brake system is adequate for the average driver but if you drive your car harder than the manufacturer intended, you will over tax the system. When you pair your vehicle with the correct brake setup you will see better lap times at track day competitions and even short events such as auto-cross events. Baer has participated in every type of racing and performance activity. Baer is the brand most recognized among serious performance vehicle owners because they work better and deliver the best performance value.
The SS4+ front brake system features all the benefits of the larger brake systems in a smaller package to fit most 15" wheels. This is a great choice if you want to retain a factory type 15" wheel or want the option to go back to a stock look after you've installed larger wheels.
Type of Caliper - Two piece with four cross bolts for maximum stiffness
Number of Pistons - Four
Construction - High alloy forged billet aluminum
Diameter - 11" two piece
Vented, Y/N - Y, Directionally curved vane
Standard Finish - Slotted, Drilled and Zinc Plated
- Pair of two piece 11" diameter rotors
- Billet aluminum hubs
- Bearings, seals and studs pre-installed
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) that meet D.O.T specifications
- Pair of Baer forged calipers
- Stainless steel pistons with staggered sizes to minimize uneven pad wear, abutments and noise suppression springs
- High Performance Baer DecelaPad Ceramic Brake Pads
- All necessary mounting brackets and hardware
- Stainless Steel Braided Hoses with vehicle specific fittings
Multiple caliper finishes available.
To verify fit in any wheel, view the "Installation Instructions" tab for a fitment template.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$1,295.00
From:CJ's Low Price:$1,795.00
From:CJ's Low Price:$2,495.00
CJ's Low Price:$695.00
CJ's Low Price:$442.99