Baer Brakes Track-4 Front Disc Brake Kit 1979-2004 Mustangs. 1979-1993 Mustangs require the use of 1994-2004 SN-95 spindles.
Featuring Baer's newest T4, 4 piston calipers mated to 13" diameter rotors; it promises to offer performance well beyond that of any other brake system in its price range! And with additional features such as standard powder coated caliper finishes in Red, Black or Silver and brilliant, slotted, drilled and zinc plated finished rotors, the NEW Track-4 brake system is sure to look as good as it performs!
- Systems contain all necessary mounting brackets and hardware, and even come with stainless steel braided hoses where required.
- All components meet DOT specifications and are street legal in all 50 states.
- The 6-bolt architecture of the T-series two-piece caliper body produces an incredibly stiff caliper, netting incredible power and control!
- Stainless steel pad abutments which can be easily serviced when replacing the pads also serve as anti-rattle/noise shims.
- Track-4 systems are Street and Track ready and include Baer's DecelaPad brand, Ceramic compound brake pad, offering quiet, low dust operation, with thermal stability up to 1385 deg. F!
- Pads are the same fitment as found on 1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro. Never again will you be left stranded because you couldn't find pads! It also means that you will no longer be "locked in" to an undesirable pad compound simply because replacement pads are only available from the caliper manufacturer!
- Features internal fluid transfer passages and are bolted together from the back half of the caliper. This arrangement makes the exterior of the T-series ultra clean with no externally visible crossovers or bleeder.
- Since there is only a single bleeder, located on the inner half of the caliper, the T4 calipers bleed quickly and easily.
While designed to fit most popular 17" or larger wheels, this system will even fit most 16" wheels! To verify fit in any wheel, please download Baer"s brake template at www.baer.com to check your wheel for clearance.
Note: Baer recommends that you check all wheels at any diameter for clearance as wheel center designs also have an effect on caliper clearance.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
What type of rotor comes in the kit? (Decela rotor or the one piece Eradispeed rotor).
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$1,095.95
From:CJ's Low Price:$1,995.00