Baer Brakes 11" SS4 Plus Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit with Red Powder Coated Calipers with a Shelby Logo for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a Small Bearing 8" or 9" Rear End.This Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit from Baer Brakes is the perfect system for someone looking to upgrade the braking system in their 1965-1973 Mustang with a small bearing 8" or 9" rear end. Designed to fit under either 15" or 16" wheels or larger, you can choose a larger wheel but keep the option to go back to the classic stock look. This kit comes with everything you need to install this improved rear disc brake kit on your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang.
- Pair of Baer forged two-piece calipers
- Pair of two-piece 11" diameter rotors
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) that meet D.O.T specifications
- High performance Baer DecelaPad Ceramic Brake Pads
- All necessary mounting brackets and hardware
- Stainless steel braided hoses with vehicle specific fittings
- Aluminum one-piece bracket that acts as a bearing retainer
- Type of Caliper: Two-piece with four cross bolts for maximum stiffness
- Number of Pistons: Four
- Construction: High alloy forged billet aluminum
Calipers are available with a Black Powder Coat, Red Powder Coat, Silver Powder Coat or a Red Powder Coat finish with a Shelby Logo.
- Diameter: 11" x 1" two-piece
- Vented: Directionally curved vane
- Standard Finish: Slotted, Drilled and Zinc Plated
*Check the "Installation Instructions" tab for a fitment template.
Please Note: This kit does NOT come with a parking brake system.
A vehicle's production brake system is adequate for the everyday, average driver but if you drive your car harder than the manufacturer intended, you will over work the system. When you pair your vehicle with the correct brake setup you will see better lap times at track day competitions and even short events such as auto-cross events. Baer has participated in every type of racing and performance activity. Baer is the brand most recognized among serious performance vehicle owners because they work better and deliver the best performance value.
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$794.99
CJ's Low Price:$1,195.00
From:CJ's Low Price:$589.99
CJ's Low Price:$695.00
CJ's Low Price:$695.00