Baer Brakes 12" SS4 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit for 1993 Mustangs with Four Lug Axles.A vehicle's production brake system is adequate for the average driver but if you drive your car harder than the manufacturer intended, you will over tax the system. When you pair your vehicle with the correct brake setup you will see better lap times at track day competitions and even short events such as auto-cross events. Baer has participated in every type of racing and performance activity. Baer is the brand most recognized among serious performance vehicle owners because they work better and deliver the best performance value.
Type of Caliper - Two piece with four cross bolts for maximum stiffness
Number of Pistons - Four
Construction - High alloy forged billet aluminum
Diameter - 12" one piece
Vented, Y/N - Y, Directionally curved vane
Standard Finish - Slotted, Drilled and Zinc Plated
- Pair of one piece 12" diameter rotors
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) that meet D.O.T specifications
- Pair of Baer forged calipers
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- High Performance Baer DecelaPad Ceramic Brake Pads
- All necessary mounting brackets and hardware
- Stainless Steel Braided Hoses with vehicle specific fittings
- Baer's Verislide self-centering brackets
- Parking brake assembly (drum-in-hat style) and cables
Multiple caliper finishes available.
Designed to fit under 16" (and some 15" wheels) or larger wheels. Check the "Installation Instructions" tab for a fitment template."
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Hi- Can you tell me if these brakes would fit under Vintage Racing 15" replica knock off Halibrand type wheels? I have them on a Factory 5 Cobra.
Absolutely no clue. None of them are products or models that we sell and support, so we can't say.
Date published: 2015-09-09
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$1,295.00
CJ's Low Price:$1,495.00
CJ's Low Price:$3,395.00
From:CJ's Low Price:$1,995.00
From:CJ's Low Price:$1,395.00