Baer Brakes 14" Pro Plus Rear Disc Brake Kit for 2005-2012 Mustangs.A vehicle's production brake system is adequate for the average driver but if you drive your car harder than the manufacturer intended, you will over tax the system. When you pair your vehicle with the correct brake setup you will see better lap times at track day competitions and even short events such as auto-cross events. Baer has participated in every type of racing and performance activity. Baer is the brand most recognized among serious performance vehicle owners because they work better and deliver the best performance value.
Type of Caliper - Two piece with six cross bolts for maximum stiffness
Number of Pistons - Six
Construction - High alloy forged billet aluminum
Diameter - 14" two piece
Vented, Y/N - Y, Directionally curved vane
Standard Finish - Slotted, Drilled and Zinc Plated
- Pair of two piece 14" diameter rotors
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) that meet D.O.T specifications
- Pair of Baer forged calipers
- Stainless steel pistons with staggered sizes to minimize uneven pad wear, abutments and noise suppression springs
- High Performance Baer DecelaPad Ceramic Brake Pads (Easy and cost effective brake pad replacement is achieved by using the same pad as the C5 (1997-2004) and C6 (2005-2012) Corvettes.)
- All necessary mounting brackets and hardware
- Stainless Steel Braided Hoses with vehicle specific fittings
- Baer's Verislide self-centering brackets
- Parking brake assembly (drum-in-hat style) and cables
Multiple caliper finishes available.
Designed to fit under 17" or larger wheels. Check the "Installation Instructions" tab for a fitment template.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Rear Disc Brake Kits
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$3,795.00
From:CJ's Low Price:$3,395.00