Baer Brakes 14" Extreme Plus Rear Disc Brake Kit with Black Powder Coated Calipers for 1994-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle.If you follow Formula One, NASCAR, World Sports Car or IndyCar racing, the winning teams employ calipers machined from 1-piece of exotic aluminum alloy. These calipers are referred to as MonoBlock units. Baer offers the only forged MonoBlock caliper in the World that is specifically designed for road use. Because of its Forged MonoBlock Construction, the Baer 6S caliper is the stiffest caliper to ever be offered for road-going use.
Type of Caliper - Baer 6S
Number of Pistons - Six
Construction - High alloy forged billet aluminum
Standard Caliper Finish - Red, Black or Silver powder coat
Diameter - 14" two piece
Vented, Y/N - Y, Directionally curved vane
Standard Finish - Slotted, Drilled and Zinc Plated
- Pair of two piece 14" diameter rotors
- Bearings, seals and studs pre-installed
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) that meet D.O.T specifications
- Pair of Baer 6S Monoblock forged calipers
- Stainless steel pistons with staggered sizes to minimize uneven pad wear, abutments and noise suppression springs
- High Performance Baer DecelaPad Ceramic Brake Pads
- All necessary mounting brackets and hardware
- Stainless Steel Braided Hoses with vehicle specific fittings
- Baer's Verislide self-centering brackets
- Parking brake assembly (drum-in-hat style) and cables
Notes: While designed to fit most 18" or larger wheels, this system will even fit some 17" wheels. To verify fit in any wheel, please view the brake template. Baer recommends that you check all wheels at any diameter for clearance as wheel center designs also have an effect on caliper clearance.
Check the "Installation Instructions" tab for a fitment template.
*Will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobras. ONLY works with a solid rear axle.
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$3,795.00
From:CJ's Low Price:$3,395.00
From:CJ's Low Price:$1,995.00
CJ's Low Price:$1,294.95