Bellhousing Separator Plate for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Broncos with a 170 or 200 6-Cylinder Engine and a Manual Transmission.
Make sure your 1966-1970 Bronco runs smooth and lasts for plenty of years to come by purchasing this all-new Bellhousing Separator Plate. Designed specifically for 170 or 200 6-cylinder engines, as well as manual transmissions, this separator plate is an ideal choice when you are rebuilding, fixing up or fine tuning your early Bronco to reach its best abilities.
Features & Benefits:
- Direct OE Replacement
- Mounts Between Engine Block & Flywheel
- Provides Protection for Flywheel & Clutch
- Acts as a Shield From Parts That Might Damage Engine
- Helps Align Starter & Transmission
This separator plate is manufactured to be a direct OE replacement on your 1966-1970 Bronco and will mount right in-between your engine block & flywheel. Once installed it will protect your flywheel and clutch from experiencing any breakage over the years of use. it will also block anything that might cause damage your engine block if it weren't installed. This bellhousing separator plate will also help with the alignment of your starter and transmission. With no modifications needed to install, you'll be able to enjoy long-lasting use out of this high-quality replacement with little work.
- 1966-1970 170 Inline 6-Cylinder with a Manual Transmission
- 1966-1970 200 Inline 6-Cylinder with a Manual Transmission
This separator plate is manufactured to fit 1966-1970 Broncos that only have a 170 or 200 I6 engine, along with a manual transmission. It is also designed to only work with 5 or 6 bolt bellhousings.
- 1966-1970 Ford Fairlane with a 200 6-Cylinder Engine and a Manual Transmission
- 1966-1970 Ford Falcon with a 200 6-Cylinder Engine and a Manual Transmission
- 1966-1970 Mercury Comet with a 200 6-Cylinder Engine and a Manual Transmission
- 1968-1970 Ford Falcon with a 170 6-Cylinder Engine and a Manual Transmission
- 1968-1970 Mercury Comet with a 170 6-Cylinder Engine and a Manual Transmission
- 1970-1977 Ford Maverick with a 170 6-Cylinder Engine and a Manual Transmission
- 1970-1977 Ford Maverick with a 200 6-Cylinder Engine and a Manual Transmission
Because of their age, transmissions in classic Broncos can end up with a wide variety of conditions & problems. It usually will depend on how well they've been maintained and used. Some are in need of many transmission parts in order to work properly, while others desperately need completely replaced. Make sure to check out the range of transmission products that are now available for your Ford Bronco here at CJ Pony Parts!
So what are you waiting on? Order this Bellhousing Separator Plate for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Bronco with a 170 or 200 6-Cylinder Engine and a Manual Transmission from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Would it fit a 1983 Ford Bronco?
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price: $90.24
Regular Price: $45.99
Special Price: $32.19
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $27.99
Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price: $24.49