Lowering a Mustang and upgrading the suspension to handle performance driving are two of the most common desires of Mustang owners looking at new suspension components. Well, CJ Pony Parts has both in one package. Check out the Mustang suspension kits and components from Ridetech, which features air ride suspension kits that allow you to both lower the suspension and appreciate a much firmer ride, especially in performance situations. Order today!
Ford Mustang RidetechRidetech describes their team as a group of hot rodders and enthusiasts that each has involvement in the design, manufacture, installation and use of their air ride suspension systems and related components. That attitude helps Ridetech define their business approach as giving the customer what they want when they want it. Beyond that, Ridetech only strives to make the best products possible. Ridetech does the research and development, CAD drawings, prototyping, CNC machining, CNC tube bending, jig welding, shock assembly and dynoing, air spring crimping and burst testing, and final assembly all within their facility in Indiana, south of Indianapolis. With that approach of having everything under one roof, Ridetech is able to maintain complete control over every aspect of design, quality and delivery, and it helps Ridetech keep their backorder rate down to virtually zero.
If you're looking for a premium Ridetech suspension for your Mustang, there are a few options for you to consider. The first choice Ridetech offers is between coil over or air suspensions. Ridetech's coil over kits offer pre-engineered spring rates and bolt on installation, giving you simplicity and quality. However, the air suspension systems offered by Ridetech offer additional benefits: Adjustable ride height, variable spring rate and much improved ride quality. From there, choose your desired performance level in your new Ridetech suspension: Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3. Each level of Ridetech suspension gives you greater adjustability and performance.
If you're on the fence about installation an air suspension from Ridetech into your Mustang, here's a few of the benefits that these systems offer:
- Tunability: There's so many ways to set your air suspension, and it's so easy to change on a Ridetech Air Suspension, that to accomplish the same adjustments on a conventional suspension could take weeks!
- Handling: It's very easy to adjust a Ridetech air suspension for any handling situation.
- Performance Customization: Want to take your Mustang out on the town and have a nice, soft ride? Or do you want to prep it for a run down the track? With the touch of a button, you can make those changes on a Ridetech Mustang Air Suspension.
- Stance: With the touch of a button, get a perfect stance, then adjust it to normal ride height or to get over a bump with the touch of a button.
- Load carrying: Air suspensions were pioneered in big trucks, as they were the best ways to support big loads. That carries over to the Ridetech Mustang air suspension, as you can drop a bit more weight into your Mustang and it'll be supported comfortably.