Choke Tube Original Steel 200 1966-1968

CJ's Part Number: MUK1021O

Regular Price: $15.99

Special Price: $11.19

1432166400 26917
Purchase the items listed below and ahve a great running Mustang again.
CJ's Low Price:
Earn 15 RPM Points What's this?
1432166400 1432512000
On Sale: Memorial Day Sale!
MUK1021O MUK1021O_1

Product Description

Original Steel Choke Tube for 1966, 1967 and 1968 Mustangs with a 200 6-Cylinder Engine.

This Original Steel Choke Tube provides heat to the carburetor which opens the choke as the 200 Engine warms up. It’s ideal to replace the damaged or missing choke tube with this original style tube. When the choke tube is not installed it takes longer than normal to warm up.

- Factory Style Steel Tube
- Accurate Factory Bends
- Protective Insulation Sleeve

This choke tube runs from the top of the exhaust manifold to the side of carburetor. The original steel construction is for the Mustang owner that is doing a factory correct restoration. The choke tube has accurate bends that mimic the original choke tube. Another great thing about this part is that it includes a correct style protective sleeve that is insulated.

*This Original Steel Choke Tube is also known as a Heat Riser Tube.

With the age of 1965-1973 Mustangs, it is inevitable that every owner will need some engine parts eventually. Depending upon their plans for their Mustang, one of CJ Pony Parts' original style parts may be perfect, or they can order an upgrade, and give their classic car a big performance boost. If all hope is lost with this engine, new crate motors are also available.

Purchase an Original Steel Choke Tube for 1966, 1967 and 1968 Mustangs with a 200 6-Cylinder Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!

Similar Mustang Parts

similar mustang parts More Mustang Emission  

Mustang Applications

This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:

Product Reviews

Write a review

Product Questions


You Might Also Like