Pertronix Flamethrower II 45,000 Volt Oil Filled Ignition Coil for All 1965-1973 Mustangs.Flame-Thrower II coils feature a very low resistance which make them the ideal coil for Ignitor II ignition systems as well as many other high performance ignitions. Low resistance and improved turns ratio help to produce up to 45,000 volts. This higher voltage enables you to run larger spark plug gaps for added power and better fuel economy.
These coils are also compatible with most capacitive discharge boxes including Pertronix's own Second Strike.
Flamethrower II Features:
- 45,000 volts
- Super low 0.6 Ohms primary resistance
- For use with inductive or CD ignition systems
- Oil filled design
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada. (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-10)
- 90 day manufacturer's warranty
Flamethrower II Specifications:
- Turn ratio: 108:1
- Primary resistance: 0.6 Ohms
- Secondary resistance: 10.0k Ohms
- Primary inductance: 7.2mH
- Maximum voltage: 45,000
- Height: 6.0"
- Diameter: 2.15"
Pertronix's Flamethrower II Ignition Coil is available in a chrome plated finish or a black finish for that "stock look".
*Fits 4,6 and 8 cylinder engines.
*Oil filled coils offer great heat control for street vehicles, while epoxy filled coils provide superior winding support for high vibration environments.