COBB Stage 3 Power Package with a V3 Accessport for all 2015, 2016 and 2017 EcoBoost Fastback Mustangs.
This is the ultimate, bolt-on, tuned out of the box, upgrade path for your EcoBoost Mustang. Included in this Stage 3 Power Package is an Accessport V3, Cold Air Intake System, a Font Mount Intercooler, Turbo-Back Exhaust System with a High Flow Catted Downpipe and a COBB Vehicle Emblem. How do you say no to that?
COBB Tuning Stage 3 Power Pack Includes:
- COBB Accessport V3 (AP3FOR003)
- COBB Cold Air Intake System (7M1100)
- COBB Front Mount Intercooler (7M1500)
- COBB Turbo-Back Exhaust System (5M2300)
- COBB Vehicle Emblem (800200)
Accessport V3 Features:
- Up to 10 Hours of Data Logging
- Customizable Multi-Gauge Display
- Multiple Tuning Options Including Timing, Shift Light and Launch Control
- Store Up to 100 Maps
- On/Off Switch
- Large, Full Color, Mountable, 1/1000 High Resolution Screen
- Automatic Dimmer
- Easy-To-Use Interface
- Interchangeable Face Plates
ATTENTION: TheCOBB Accessport fully supports the European (EDM), Australian (AUDM), Asian (SKDM) and Chinese (CHDM) Domestic Market EcoBoost Mustangs.
The Accessport V3 from COBB Tuning allows you to choose from multiple gauge setups which can include your choice of one gauge display or up to six different gauges. You also have the ability to scroll through a variety of different display parameters to view the specific information to your liking. The information can be displayed in metric or imperial units and a very bright shift light can be set to specific RPM levels for a perfect shift every time. With the V3, you can monitor all the parameters that are important to you and customize the view to your choosing depending on whether you frequent the street, track or dragstrip.
Cold Air Intake Features:
- Powdercoated Black 3" Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing
- Utilizes a Reusable Dual Cone Green Filter
- Laser Etched Mounting Custom Bracket
- Custom Airbox with Laser Etched Logo
- Pre-Oiled Dual-Cone Air Filter
Feed your turbo the coldest air possible by adding this Intake from COBB to your engine bay. Made with 3” mandrel bent aluminum tubing for better flow, COBB has drastically improved upon the factory airbox on your EcoBoost Mustang. Coming with an oiled, reusable dual-cone filter to increase airflow and allow you to hear that killer turbo sound.
Front Mount Intercooler Features:
- Core Size: 20” x 5.9" x 5.9"
- Massive Bar and Plate Core Design For Increased Cooling Efficiency
- Cast Endtanks With COBB Logo
- 2.5” Inlet and 3” Outlet
- Air Diverting Fins Located On Endtanks Designed with CFD Analysis
- Retains Factory Shutter System If Desired
- Works With Stock or COBB Piping
- No Cutting Or Drilling Required
- Factory-Like Fitment
This front mount intercooler from COBB Tuning outperforms the stock-unit in every way. Coming with a much larger core, and streamlined piping, it is the most important bolt-on out of this entire package. Ensuring that the air entering your S550’s engine is cool will allow for more power across the entire RPM range.
Turbo-Back Exhaust Features:
- Full Turbo-Back 3” 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Includes 3” High-Flow Catted Downpipe
- Smooth Mandrel Bends For Factory-Like Fitment
- Utilizes All Factory Mounting Points
- Dual 4” Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- Includes All Necessary Hardware For Installation
- Made In The USA
This 3” turbo-back system comes with a 3” high-flow catted downpipe and is entirely made from 304 stainless steel for the utmost in quality, fit and finish. For a factory-like fitment, this exhaust is CNC mandrel bent and utilizes all factory mounting points. Completed with dual 4” polished stainless steel exhaust tips featuring the COBB logo, you can’t go wrong with this kit. When this exhaust is paired with the Accessport V3, you will allow exhaust gases to exit the engine quicker, meaning more power and torque!
Tech Tip: Several COBB Custom Features (CCF) are now user adjustable through the Accessport for the EcoBoost mustang. These adjustments include changing map slots, turning custom traction control on/off and adjusting the amount of slip the custom traction control enables. These adjustments can be found under “Tune” -> “Adjustments” -> then select which new feature you’d like to adjust. It’s important to note that the CCF Accessport Adjustment are dependent on the calibration file being used. For example, the Traction Control feature must be enabled via a custom tune (Custom Tune is NOT Included).
This is the most reliable, high quality power package you can get for your S550 EcoBoost. The Accessport, Intake, FMIC and Turbo-Back Exhaust System all combine to provide consistent power delivery, enhanced sensory feedback, reduced back pressure and an aggressive, but safe tuning calibration. The COBB vehicle badge is the icing on this performance cake, letting everyone know how you got your 2015-2017 EcoBoost Mustang running at such enjoyable, high performance levels!
Please Note: Use can use your PC or Mac based computer to manage maps, download recorded datalogs or quickly update your Accessport. To ensure your new Accessport V3 is up to date, please click HERE to download the latest version of COBB’s Accessport Manager for free.
Manufacturer Part Number: 6M1X03
Order a COBB Stage 3 Power Package with a V3 Accessport for your 2015, 2016 or 2017 EcoBoost Fastback Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Cat Back Exhaust Kits
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$242.99
CJ's Low Price:$138.37
CJ's Low Price:$157.50
CJ's Low Price:$535.50