COMP Cams Magnum 280H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft and Lifters with a 2000 to 6000 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 390, 427 or 428 Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit 1963-1976 Ford FE engines including 352, 360, 361, 390, 391, 406, 410, 427 and 428 cubic inches.
Magnum cams generate great high RPM power. The can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. These camshafts like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change is really needed. The larger Magnum cams are a little lazy at low RPMs.
The Magnum 280H camshaft produces a rough idle and works well in Street Machines with a 2000+ stall torque converter, lower gears and headers.
- RPM Range: 2000 to 6000
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 280/Exhaust 280
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 230/Exhaust 230
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.530/Exhaust 0.530
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.306/Exhaust 0.306
- Camshaft Only
- Camshaft and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft, Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit Plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$429.99