COMP Cams Magnum 260HR Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Camshaft and Lifters Set with a 1200 to 4500 RPM Range for Mustangs with a Carbureted 289 or 302 Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This retro-fit hydraulic roller camshaft will fit Ford 289 and 302 engines from 1963-1995 that did not come from the factory with hydraulic roller cams.
Magnum camshafts generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. These camshafts generally like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change is usually required. The larger Magnum cams are a little lazy at low RPMs.
The Magnum 260HR camshaft is the smallest of the Magnum line and produces a smooth idle. It is best suited for a stock engine in a Street Rod or for towing. A stock torque converter is acceptable for use with this camshaft.
- RPM Range: 1200 to 4500
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 260/Exhaust 260
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 206/Exhaust 206
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.48/Exhaust 0.48
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.3/Exhaust 0.3
- Camshaft (314128) Only
- Camshaft (314128) and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft (314128) Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
*This camshaft can only be used in 289 and 302 engines, not 302 H.O. blocks due to base circle size.
*Not for electronic fuel injection.
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$294.99
CJ's Low Price:$1,569.46
CJ's Low Price:$301.99