COMP Cams Magnum 270H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Complete Kit with a 1800 to 5800 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 351W Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit Ford 351W V8 engines from 1969-1995.
Magnum camshafts generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. The Magnum camshafts generally like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change are usually recommended additional upgrades. The larger Magnum camshafts tend to be a little lazy at low RPMs.
The Magnum 270H camshaft is the perfect choice for daily driven performance cars. It is the largest camshaft you can use with a stock torque converter. Lower gears are recommended. This camshaft produces a mildly rough idle.
- RPM Range: 1800 to 5800
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 270/Exhaust 270
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 224/Exhaust 224
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.5/Exhaust 0.5
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.313/Exhaust 0.313
- Camshaft (354143) Only
- Camshaft (354143) and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft (354143), Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
From: /** Note: This is used for related configurable parts to properly display price w/o regular price */?>CJ's Low Price:$139.26
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,593.71
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$799.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,262.25