COMP Cams Magnum 280H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Complete Kit with a 2000 to 6000 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 289 or 302 Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit Ford 289 and 302 engines from 1963-1995.
Magnum camshafts generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. These camshafts like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change is usually required. The larger Magnum cams are a little lazy at low RPMs.
The Magnum 280H camshaft provides broad power across the board. It generates a rough idle at 9.5:1 compression. Additional upgrades would be a 2500 stall torque converter, lower gears and headers.
- RPM Range: 2000 to 6000
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 280/Exhaust 280
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 230/Exhaust 230
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.512/Exhaust 0.512
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.32/Exhaust 0.32
- Camshaft (312263) Only
- Camshaft (312263) and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft (312263), Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
From: /** Note: This is used for related configurable parts to properly display price w/o regular price */?>CJ's Low Price:$139.26
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,593.71
Flowmaster Long Tube Headers 1-3/4" Scavenger Series Elite With 3" Collectors Stainless Steel 289/302 1965-1973/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$799.00
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$330.54