COMP Cams Magnum 308R Solid/Mechanical Roller Camshaft Complete Kit with a 3000 to 7000 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 289 or 302 Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This mechanical roller camshaft will fit Ford 289 and 302 engines from 1963-1995.
Magnum camshafts generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. These camshafts generally like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change is usually required. The larger Magnum cams are a little lazy at low RPMs.
The Magnum 308R camshaft is the ultimate choice for Pro Street cars. Recommended upgrades include a 3500 stall torque converter and 4.10 or lower gears. Produces a radical idle.
- RPM Range: 3000 to 7000
- Valve Timing: 0.015
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Intake .02/Exhaust .02
- Duration: Intake 308/Exhaust 308
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 264/Exhaust 264
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.613/Exhaust 0.613
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.383/Exhaust 0.383
- Camshaft (317618) Only
- Camshaft (317618) and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft (317618), Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
From: /** Note: This is used for related configurable parts to properly display price w/o regular price */?>CJ's Low Price:$306.86
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,593.71
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$505.95
Flowmaster Long Tube Headers 1-3/4" Scavenger Series Elite With 3" Collectors Stainless Steel 289/302 1965-1973/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$799.00