COMP Cams High Energy 252H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft with a 800 to 4800 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 351W Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit Ford 351W V8 engines from 1969-1995.
High Energy camshafts are the perfect choice for performance rebuilds. Mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gear, etc.) work well with this camshaft family. Although not an optimum choice for racing applications, these camshafts are a great choice for engines where performance upgrades are not planned. Your engine will benefit from a good blend of efficiency and performance.
The High Energy 252H camshaft provides strong torque and mileage in low RPM applications. A perfect choice for a stock replacement. This camshaft produces a smooth idle.
- RPM Range: 800 to 4800
- Valve Timing: 0.015
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 252/Exhaust 252
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 206/Exhaust 206
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.433/Exhaust 0.433
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.272/Exhaust 0.272
- Camshaft (352153) Only
- Camshaft (352153) and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft (352153), Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
From: /** Note: This is used for related configurable parts to properly display price w/o regular price */?>CJ's Low Price:$139.26
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,593.71
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$799.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,262.25