COMP Cams Magnum 280H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft with a 2000 to 6000 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 351W Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit Ford 351W V8 engines from 1969-1995.
Magnum camshafts generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. The Magnum camshafts generally like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change are usually recommended additional upgrades. The larger Magnum camshafts tend to be a little lazy at lower RPMs.
The Magnum 280H camshaft is an excellent choice for Street Machine cars with a 9:1 compression ratio. Additional upgrades such as headers and a mild torque converter with low gears are recommended. This camshaft produces a rough idle.
- RPM Range: 2000 to 6000
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 280/Exhaust 280
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 230/Exhaust 230
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.512/Exhaust 0.512
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.32/Exhaust 0.32
- Camshaft (352263) Only
- Camshaft (352263) and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft (352263), Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$134.99
CJ's Low Price:$2,428.60
CJ's Low Price:$1,569.46
Regular Price: $749.99
Special Price: $636.77
CJ's Low Price:$1,156.99