COMP Cams Magnum 292H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft with a 2500 to 6500 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 289 or 302 Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit Ford 289 and 302 engines from 1963-1995.
Magnum camshafts generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. These camshafts like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change is usually required. The larger Magnum cams are a little lazy at low RPMs.
This Magnum 292H camshaft is best suited for street/strip use, with a 3500 stall torque converter or 4-speed transmission, and 4.10 gears. Produces a very rough idle at 10.5:1 compression.
- RPM Range: 2500 to 6500
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 292/Exhaust 292
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 244/Exhaust 244
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.534/Exhaust 0.534
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.334/Exhaust 0.334
- Camshaft (313303) Only
- Camshaft (313303) and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft (313303), Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$134.99
CJ's Low Price:$2,428.60
CJ's Low Price:$1,569.46
CJ's Low Price:$301.99