COMP Cams Magnum 292H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft with a 2500 to 6500 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 351W Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit Ford 351W V8 engines from 1969-1995.
Magnum camshafts generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. The Magnum camshafts generally like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change are usually recommended additional upgrades. The larger Magnum camshafts tend to be a little lazy at low RPMs.
The Magnum 292H camshaft is a great choice for Street/Strip cars with a 10:1 compression ratio. Additional upgrades such as headers, intake manifold, gears and a 3000 stall torque converter are recommended. This camshaft produces a very rough idle.
- RPM Range: 2500 to 6500
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 292/Exhaust 292
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 244/Exhaust 244
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.518/Exhaust 0.518
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.323/Exhaust 0.323
- Camshaft (353303) Only
- Camshaft (353303) and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft (353303), Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$139.26
CJ's Low Price:$1,593.71
CJ's Low Price:$787.99
CJ's Low Price:$1,321.13