COMP Cams Magnum 294S Solid/Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshaft with a 2500 to 6500 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 289 or 302 Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This mechanical flat tappet camshaft will fit Ford 289 and 302 engines from 1963-1995.
Magnum cams generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. These camshafts like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change is highly recommended. The larger Magnum cams can be a little lazy at low RPMs.
This is a great camshaft for Street/Strip applications. Suitable for cars with a 4-speed manual or automatic transmission with a 3500 stall torque converter. Intake, headers and lower gears are recommended additional upgrades. The Magnum 294S produces a very rough idle at a 10:1 compression ratio.
- RPM Range: 2500 to 6500
- Valve Timing: 0.015
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Intake 0.022/ Exhaust 0.022
- Duration: Intake 294/Exhaust 294
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 248/Exhaust 248
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.56/Exhaust 0.56
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.356/Exhaust 0.356
- Camshaft (313354) Only
- Camshaft (313354) and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft (313354), Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$93.99
CJ's Low Price:$1,513.25
CJ's Low Price:$2,428.60
From:CJ's Low Price:$144.99