COMP Cams High Energy 268H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Set with a 1500 to 5500 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 289 or 302 Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit Ford 289 and 302 engines from 1963-1995.
The High Energy 268H camshaft provides excellent mid-range power and is a good choice for daily driven performance vehicles with slightly lower gears. This camshaft produces a mildly rough idle.
- RPM Range: 1500 to 5500
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 268/Exhaust 268
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 218/Exhaust 218
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.456/Exhaust 0.456
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.286/Exhaust 0.286
- Camshaft (312182) Only
- Camshaft (312182) and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft (312182), Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit Plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
Product ReviewsWrite a review
i have a 302 motor with this kit would i half to change valve springs an torqe converter?
i have a stock 289 4 bar 1965 Mustang. Would the Comp Cam work well with other stock components? Would idle quality or gas mileage be significantly effected? Do you recommend changing the intake?--thank you
What can be the expected horsepower output withstock ford 4 barrel carb.?
I have a 289 ford motor it has headers edelbrock 289 performer intake with 4 holes stock heads it also msd control box a blaster coil it a stick t5 I'm for a cam that works sound mild but raugh compition cam what cam would with my set up need help
is it just the cam or is it the kit
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$1,593.71
CJ's Low Price:$330.54
CJ's Low Price:$560.95