COMP Cams Magnum 260HR Hydraulic Roller Camshaft Set with a 1200 to 4500 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 351C Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic roller camshaft will fit 1970-1982 351C and 351M-400M V8 engines.
Magnum camshafts generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. The Magnum camshafts generally like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change are usually recommended additional upgrades. The larger Magnum camshafts tend to be a little lazy at low RPMs.
The Magnum 260HR camshaft works best with a stock engine for a street rod or towing. Stock gears and converter work fine with tame camshaft as it produces a smooth idle. This hydraulic roller camshaft is meant to be used with hydraulic roller lifters.
- RPM Range: 1200 to 4500
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 260/Exhaust 260
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 206/Exhaust 206
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.510/Exhaust 0.510
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.300/Exhaust 0.300
- Camshaft Only
- Camshaft and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft, Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Camshafts, Rocker Arms & Valve Train
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$296.99
CJ's Low Price:$243.99
CJ's Low Price:$279.99
CJ's Low Price:$999.99
CJ's Low Price:$59.99