COMP Cams Magnum 270H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Set with a 1800 to 5800 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 429 or 460 Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit 1968-1994 429 and 460 V8 engines.
Magnum cams generate great high RPM power. The can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. These camshafts like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change is really needed. The larger Magnum cams are a little lazy at low RPMs.
The Magnum 270H camshaft delivers a mild to rough idle and works well with headers. This is the biggest camshaft that should be used with a stock converter.
- RPM Range: 1800 to 5800
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 270/Exhaust 270
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 224/Exhaust 224
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.519/Exhaust 0.519
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.301/Exhaust 0.301
- Camshaft Only
- Camshaft and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft, Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Camshafts, Rocker Arms & Valve Train
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$149.61
CJ's Low Price:$304.99
CJ's Low Price:$219.99