Product DescriptionCOMP Cams Xtreme Energy 274H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Set with a 2000 to 6000 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 351C Engine.
Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit 1970-1982 351C and 351M-400M V8 engines.
Xtreme Energy camshafts are a best seller due to their excellent all-around performance in street applications. Increased responsiveness and more area under the curve are delivered due to quicker opening lobe profiles. More vacuum is created which allows a step up in duration for greater performance. COMP Cams roller rockers and matched valve springs work best with this camshaft. COMP Cams roller rockers and matched valve springs work best with these camshafts. Other performance parts are recommended and sometimes required (intake manifold, headers, etc.) for optimum performance.
The Xtreme Energy 274H camshaft provides your Mustang with very strong mid-range power and throttle response. Combine this camshaft with a 2400+ stall torque converter and 3.73+ gears for maximum performance.
- RPM Range: 2000 to 6000
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 274/Exhaust 286
- Duration @ .050” Lift: Intake 230/Exhaust 236
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.562/Exhaust 0.565
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.327/Exhaust 0.327
- Camshaft Only
- Camshaft and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft, Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $193.58
Starting at: $144.99
Retail Price: $245.50
CJ's Low Price: $222.99
Retail Price: $365.95
CJ's Low Price: $254.99
Retail Price: $1396.95
CJ's Low Price: $935.99
Retail Price: $73.71
CJ's Low Price: $59.99